Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Sat?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

So? How was it??? Lola where are you smile.gif

I'm here......

I had a good time......never made it downstairs to the main dance floor......stayed in the Secret room for the most of the night.....musik was great.....I just wasn't in the right mood...ya know.....I need to take a lil brake from that place..........may be Factory wink.gif ....hehehehe smile.gif

how are you babe?.....did you finish whatever you had to do at work on Sunday?....Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

I'm here......

I had a good time......never made it downstairs to the main dance floor......stayed in the Secret room for the most of the night.....musik was great.....I just wasn't in the right mood...ya know.....I need to take a lil brake from that place..........may be Factory wink.gif ....hehehehe smile.gif

how are you babe?.....did you finish whatever you had to do at work on Sunday?....Lola

Say it ain't so... a break!!!! oh no! what will I do?!?!?!? cwm45.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I'm here......

Say it ain't so... a break!!!! oh no! what will I do?!?!?!? cwm45.gif

hmmmmmm......take one w/ me wink.gif ....j/k

~Lola~

it will be a very lil break.......hehehe....

------------------

I'm here......

I see.. I soooo regreted not going but then when I was at work 10-8 on Sunday I was sort of glad. Coz otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay awake and work that long... Break huh? Some ppl want to take a break. Some ppl are FORCED! I won't be at SF next weekend, and probably the weekend after too (Picotto at Twilo)... So......... AAAAAAAAAAAA frown.gif I miss it so much! Girlie, wanna come for drinks with us tomorrow after work? Rachel and I wanna take Mario out for drinks. You're more than welcome to come with us wink.gif Talk to you laterzz *hugz*

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I see.. I soooo regreted not going but then when I was at work 10-8 on Sunday I was sort of glad. Coz otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay awake and work that long... Break huh? Some ppl want to take a break. Some ppl are FORCED! I won't be at SF next weekend, and probably the weekend after too (Picotto at Twilo)... So......... AAAAAAAAAAAA frown.gif I miss it so much! Girlie, wanna come for drinks with us tomorrow after work? Rachel and I wanna take Mario out for drinks. You're more than welcome to come with us wink.gif Talk to you laterzz *hugz*

well...I am not going to Exit this Saturday....well at least thats what I think now.......and I am not sure about the following weekend either......I know I'll be at Factory on 22nd.........

thanks hun.....but I don't think I can make it....... smile.gif ....I'll ttyl

~Lola~

------------------

hehehe well risa i can understand, ive taken a break. haha last time i was there was what 3 weeks ago? maybe a month and idunno if im even going this weekend, ohh well.

hope the secret room is still pumpin!

------------------

going.gif

alamo, http://www.alamohq.com -

a non profit organization. saving your nightlife one night at a time!

"vinyl is the answer"

recieve reduced admin for cheetah thurdays, roxy friday, and exit saturdays by using dynamix guestlst.

Originally posted by alamo:

hehehe well risa i can understand, ive taken a break. haha last time i was there was what 3 weeks ago? maybe a month and idunno if im even going this weekend, ohh well.

hope the secret room is still pumpin!

"hope the secret room is still pumpin!"........of course it is......silly wink.gif ........that is where I spend my Saturday nights ......Lola smile.gif

------------------