Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trinidad used, abused, & confused...

missed it....do explain

Pretty simple really...

On one judges scorecard Tito got zipped. The other two judges gave him the last round... (a gift) Tito got outjabbed something like 160-15... He looked lost in there...

• 3 weeks later...

In the immortal words of Apollo Creed "ain't gonna be no rematch!".

Winky will end up fighting the winner of Hopkins/Taylor later in the year.

Tito should have never taken this fight. He wasn't ready for it after such a long layoff and only one tuneup fight.

You all should watch the Corrales-Castillo fight...a classic! Should still be on Showtime On Demand

yeah, that was a war for the ages. Showtime has another great fight coming up this weekend between Ricky Hatton and Kostya Tszyu.

gatti vs mayweather

holla

p.s. - cotto is just an hbo overhyped fighter, so is jermaine taylor

Fuck I won't be around for that fight!!! :mad:

Taylor's got the skills, but he's nowhere near ready for Hopkins. Cotto's gonna get slammed next weekend - can't wait to rub it in on the ese's and watch em bum around the city during the PR Parade :laugh:

Fuck I won't be around for that fight!!! :mad:

Taylor's got the skills, but he's nowhere near ready for Hopkins. Cotto's gonna get slammed next weekend - can't wait to rub it in on the ese's and watch em bum around the city during the PR Parade :laugh:

I love hbo boxing and all but im soooooo fucking sick of how they sign these young guys and hype them all up to be the next ray robinson. cotto almost went down in his last fight.

he finally faced a good fighter in marco barrera who dismantled him

Hamed did pput on a good show though during all that hype

i saw his first fight live..when he fought Kelly...he def was entertaining....but no one tops Chris Eubanks.....english fighter who pulled much more bullshit than Nas ever did....

i saw his first fight live..when he fought Kelly...he def was entertaining....but no one tops Chris Eubanks.....english fighter who pulled much more bullshit than Nas ever did....

YEh i remember that night .

FLushing Flash put him down like 3 or 4 times and never finished the job :splat::mad:

I don't see Cotto has an overhyped fighter at all. I think he's a legit future star. Sure he got rocked in his last fight cause he got careless, but almost all great fighters get rocked early in their careers at some point. Cotto has as much talent as anyone at 140. If he gets passed Abdulaev he'll be ready for anyone.