Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Magellanmax.... Why so quiet...

SO its not ok when the yanks are playing like shit to say they are done but it is ok when the win 9 in a row to say they are back to being a great team?

Anyway like i said before even when they were losing that they would be ok, or at least better then what they were doing. Did I make fun of the giambi/williams dh platoon, yes i did.

2 Pitchers on the DL is a very poor excuse... Lets just say Schilling re-injures himself. A good ball club should be able to make up for the loss. It should not sit on the shoulders of one or 2 men, correct???

last time i checked we were in second place so i guess we are doing ok with the loss.

The Yanks have Cano, a rookie starting...

The Yanks have a man in left field that has never played left field in his life.

The Yanks move Matsui over to Center, as he has not been there in 3 years. And according to most Yankee haters he is not good enough in center

this will come back to hurt you at some point.

Besides all this... according to you BOSTON fans... The Yanks are all washed up, they suck, they are this, and they are that. So what is that saying for Boston at this point when they can't pull together??? What does that have to Say about Boston who is about to lose their seat to the Yankees???

when it happens then post, it makes no sense to do it when you are in 4th place

And considering you guys still consider Baltimore to be so so, forget the Yankees at this point. Why are you not in first place.

Can you even read? I said bedard was for real and rincon was good against us. That they beat the white sox without an outfield.

Stop the bitching about your 2 "great" starters. It really is sad how that is your only response at this point. It is funny how you can put down the Yanks, who were playing like a Single A ball club a in the beginning and have turned around quite a bit.

so when you mention you have a rookie this and a rookie that its not bitching but when i say that even though we have 2 starters out and we are still playing well that is bitching. Please.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name me the last 5 WS winners and tell me what their payrolls were....

Payrolls don't mean dick...

You asked the question...you find it.

If payrolls don't mean shit, why the hell are the Yankees over $200 million.....and counting?

:laugh:

Stop the bitching about your 2 "great" starters. It really is sad how that is your only response at this point. It is funny how you can put down the Yanks, who were playing like a Single A ball club a in the beginning and have turned around quite a bit.

so when you mention you have a rookie this and a rookie that its not bitching but when i say that even though we have 2 starters out and we are still playing well that is bitching. Please.

It is not bitching, it is called comparing your losses to ours.

As far as you guys being in second to our 4th... You are by no means safe... And 2.5 game seperation is nothing to be all kosher about. Considering the Yanks have closed in on what was once a 6+ game deficit.

As most Yankee fans on this board were able to admit when we were playing like shit. and you guys losing your starters should have had little to do with the Yanks gaining momentum... You guys losing your 2 " Great pitchers has no effect on how the Yanks are playing right now.

But You Boston fans, instead of admitting what your team is lacking, which is some offence lately (Not just missing 2 pitchers) you jump all over the Yankees and how they are playing bad ball clubs. Etc... So give it a rest. Like I said, we will see how the season turns out. Maybe for now the argument should just end because what is the sense, no matter what either team does, it goes back and forth and there is always a reason for something. But never credit where it is due...

So I will shut up until we face the Mets, and Boston, and which ever other teams you guys insist we play before we toot our horns... But keep in mind. Once again. Boston and New York are tied 3 to 3 with one another this season. But I am sure there is some reason behind that too that you will throw in our faces.

You asked the question...you find it.

If payrolls don't mean shit, why the hell are the Yankees over $200 million.....and counting?

:laugh:

You can mention this all you want. But you kinda went against yourself.

The Yankees have proven this point over the last 4 years. Money will not buy you a Winning Baseball "TEAM" bringing ball players through the ranks, building a core with all heart and not bullshit will win you championships. Of course they need talent, but not a bunch of guys thrown together, which most of them are about themselves.

when did I say that because it was against oakland or seattle it did not matter?

DO no put words in my mouth.

It took a 9 game winning streak for you to get within 2.5, so if you win 15 or 16 straight you might overtake us and then if you win 22 or 23 straight you will be in first.

Our offence is fine we are tied for 3rd in batting average (with the yanks), we are third in slugging, we are first in obp, we are top 5 in homeruns, second in runs scored, top 5 in hits in the AL

What are you talking about?

Also our pitchers being out have nothing to do with how the yanks are playing but have something to do with you gaining ground.

Is it the fact that the Yanks have won 9 in a row...

Or maybe the fact we only trail Boston by 2.5...

Or maybe that we are only 5 games behind Baltimore now...

Wait maybe it is because all who have been abusing Cano have nothing to say.

Or maybe the fact that Womack seems to steal successfully whenever he reaches base...

Or maybe because the 2 come back wins were give to the "washed up Williams" and the Roided, good for nothing Giambi.

Maybe the fact that the Rookie is pitching lights out ball...

You can't say Seattle is tooooo bad, because the won the last series over Boston...

Maybe it is because Tino continues to hit. With his average above .280 with 8 HR's in 9 games, and 11 in his last 13...

Is it because the Yankees pitchers are coming around? Or maybe the line up that has woken up, and woken up at all the right times.

I am sure you will have some nifty answers for me when you return from your hole. And trust me, I know we still have plenty of ground to cover... But just remember something... Yanks SWEPT Seattle and you couldn't win the series... And the Yanks Swept Oakland, and you drop the series opener...

Have a nice day... I am sure I missed some stuff I could have posted... But I will hold back for now and give you a chance to catch up to these.

whatever scott, i will clarify..

9 in a row is hardly a reason to be giddy on your part... nor mine to shy away..like i said b4, the yamkees havent beaten anyone of substance as of YET and thats a fact you cant talk yourself out of. Using the current record b2in the two teams against the lousy A's or the mariners is just insane!!!

Cano is a rookie...end of story, so what he's had a good performance in the last couple of games..dude, its been against lousy teams and he's trying his level best to prove himself as a major leaguer b4 he gets sent back down to the minors. And you n me know its just a matter of time till that carpetbagger georgieboy opens his checkbook to get another merc to fill/stand in.

tony womack? pleeeeeease !! dont even get me started on that merc, he's nothing to write home about.....stolen bases?? pffffffft....you could have had better #s using rickey henderson who by the way is looking for work...so,can it !

Bernie is the only non-prima donna on the yamkee roster..i never bashed the guy (maybe once or twice, but he deserved it at the time)... and oh btw, whilst you are throwing confetti about your fluke win last nite, remember bernie gets crumbs as far as gettin on the starting lineup. That no-name A's pitcher had your high priced guns look like minor leaguers well into the 7th..

Tino...... :laugh: yeah, he's enfuego , and he's just sniffing .280 ?? dude, i still stand by my statement, he's so fucking done ! i gave you a timeline....."ALL STAR BREAK" !!

and oh yeah, the yamkee pitchers are coming around? you got to be kidding me bro, lanky ass Randy Johnson couldnt post one...count it..ONE fucking strike in his last outting. His ass got bailed out by the run support..as far as i'm concerned, he's so DONE!! and he's your #1 pitcher. How you get to crow about a run is beyond me. Just remember he said he doesnt pitch well in the cold....i mentioned this before, nyc aint a toasty 72 degrees in october.. are you guys getting ready to come up with an excuse of the chilly weather when the mighty sox light his ass up and eventually lose a key series ?

It's not like you can pick who you want to play. You play who's on the schedule

partly right and mostly WRONG! as far as the damn yamkees are concerned, by buying and outright out-bidding small market teams in acquiring stars, you essentially dictate what kind of competition comes your way. Win in a salary cap environ and i will buy your rant....till then, can it buddy. Nuff said !!

Wahhhhhhhh my 2 top starters are injured.... there also gay.

whatever googleboy, take away lanky ass randy-i'm-over-the-hill-pitching-in-the AL-Johnson and moose...whatcha got?

I'll help ya,..... LAST PLACE !! Fucking merc team relies on underpaid minor leaguers to brag on a fucking streak See you in october assholes :laugh:

you know...there is just some perverted gay shit that you just dont admit on a public messageboard

I told you b4, kid is a flaming fag, he cant help sucking major dick.

Hey googleboy, what do you love most: deep throating or taking it straight up the ass with no lube :confused: do you swallow when you suck your crooked vein wracked dick ? Is it true what you eat/drink dick taste the cum flava ???