Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Less reps = more muscle

Drink your weightgainer in the morning for breakfast. Have it all set in a bottle the night before so you can just grab it and run. When your sleeping you're going 7-8 hours without food. Its imperative to get some carbs for energy and protein for your muscles when you wake up, otherwise you're muscles are gonna be eaten away. Either wake up earlier and make time for breakfast, or like I said have a shake all ready to go in the morning. You wont make any gains by skipping breakfast.

As for shitting what you eat, of course the more you eat the more you will shit, it is just logical. It doesnt mean it's going to waste tho. You said you ate a lot of fast food, pizza, and ding dongs and ho hos and stuff, so of course you'll shit more of that stuff out since its mostly empty calories. Eat more of the right foods and your body will use it. Also make sure you space it out into 5-6 meals a day. Dont eat a huge amount in one sitting, because then it will definitely go to waste. Spread it out throughout the entire day, every three hours. Try that and then see how the shits go.

Aight and what should i drink before and after a workout? have another weight gainer shake? I normally drank some before and after since it does have protein in it. I used to drink desginer whey but i dont like the taste of it.

its based on genetics and your body type... youre asking hypotheticals and wanting real answers... cant help.

Nah i understand...reason being is some sports players do take stuff to get larger but what happens is they wind up tearing a ligament becuase the muscles out grow what there body was made to handle.

Well i do eat a lot of carbs some times i eat a bagel for breakfast. Then lunch is typically a sub or pizza, or maybe wendy's. Dinner is normally chicken fish or pasta. Then there is always the hoho's or some chocolate thing, some soda, gatorade, milk, chocolate milk. And thn maybe cerial for late night. I guess that sums it up on what i eat...

If you help me develop a plan i will follow it

you are eating way too much sugar, imo.

as for pasta, try switching to whole wheat or barilla plus.

doesnt sugar turn to fat? And is that good or bad fat?

whole weat pasta? how that taste?

with tomato sauce, ok.

with pesto or plain, horrible.

barilla plus is a good alternative. one cup's worth has 17 grams of protein in it (almost as much as 3 eggs).

this taste is close to that of regular pasta.

thanks..is there a site online i can look at instead of asking you guys how and what i should eat? :pint:

hire a personal trainer.. but most importantly stop over analyzing shit and just get in the gym... theres plenty of ppl in there that are working out that you could ask in between sets...

hire a personal trainer.. but most importantly stop over analyzing shit and just get in the gym... theres plenty of ppl in there that are working out that you could ask in between sets...

ask dg for all your expert bodybuilding advice - he's tipping the scales at 325lbs at 1.3% body fat and that's when he's off season.

with tomato sauce, ok.

with pesto or plain, horrible.

barilla plus is a good alternative. one cup's worth has 17 grams of protein in it (almost as much as 3 eggs).

this taste is close to that of regular pasta.

amen whole weat pasta is nasty... i cant eat the shit even with a meat\tomato sauce. with pesto..might as well just flush that down the sink. i need to try Bailla...

IMO its all about moderation.. I eat bread and pasta but in moderate portions.

wholly shit :bowdown:

word on the street has it that while he's watching tv, he'll rack up the squat rack at his house with 550 lbs and knock out 15 clean reps during commercials - - if he's not juicin', the kid is a freak!!!

• 5 weeks later...