Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RISE - FRIDAY May 20th!

flavanugz

This Friday: May 20th

Upstairs: Tyler Stadius (Fabric)

Tom Bartlett (Flavalon)

Downstairs: Randy Deshaies (Bump)

Cannot wait for this. Hope to see you all.

Preparty at the new Flava-crib. Call me if you wanna come and ill give you directions.

Why would Stadius spin at Rise? He is ruining is reputation by setting foot into Rise.

Boston is just another Seaside but with less 16-18 year olds. Stadius is too good to be spinning anywhere in New England.

Rise is a sweat box with guido juice heads and trailer trash girls.

Most losers there won't be able to afford the 10 bucks to get in and will instead go back and forth on the strip all night in their POS hooked up civics getting tickets for noise violations when they pump their stupid systems.

While you losers will be in Boston scrambling for 10 bucks to get in Rise just to start fights or OD on pills, I will be partying at Ice in Vegas with Deep Dish and Tiesto.

While you losers are funneling beer inside of garbage roach infested motels and stepping on needles on the beach, I will be chillin at the Wynn and sipping Cristal out in a cabana by the pool.

If Stadius lowers himself to spin at a club in Boston I promise you that his value will go down and he will no longer be getting $25k per night in the future.

Why would Stadius spin at Rise? He is ruining is reputation by setting foot into Rise.

Boston is just another Seaside but with less 16-18 year olds. Stadius is too good to be spinning anywhere in New England.

Rise is a sweat box with guido juice heads and trailer trash girls.

Most losers there won't be able to afford the 10 bucks to get in and will instead go back and forth on the strip all night in their POS hooked up civics getting tickets for noise violations when they pump their stupid systems.

While you losers will be in Boston scrambling for 10 bucks to get in Rise just to start fights or OD on pills, I will be partying at Ice in Vegas with Deep Dish and Tiesto.

While you losers are funneling beer inside of garbage roach infested motels and stepping on needles on the beach, I will be chillin at the Wynn and sipping Cristal out in a cabana by the pool.

If Stadius lowers himself to spin at a club in Boston I promise you that his value will go down and he will no longer be getting $25k per night in the future.

Dude it's $20 to get into RISE :rolleyes: RESPECT!