Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Bling

Maybe he said that cause he works for Tooljunkie... you know as a reviewer. Or maybe he's been brainwashed by Pod or Saleen :confused:
I know exactly why he did it, and it's a damn shame!!!!

I have always given Bling the benefit of the Doubt, I think i'm the only one who really did(except maybe for a few people here and there).......but he has shown me little by little that he does need to be accepted by his peers to feel like he is someone, I have always given him advice.....but whatever I guess you can never change a person, he's going to be who he is going to be, I do wish him luck though!!!!

Hopefully he finds himself through himself and not thru other people!!!!

I know exactly why he did it, and it's a damn shame!!!!

I have always given Bling the benefit of the Doubt, I think i'm the only one who really did(except maybe for a few people here and there).......but he has shown me little by little that he does need to be accepted by his peers to feel like he is someone, I have always given him advice.....but whatever I guess you can never change a person, he's going to be who he is going to be, I do wish him luck though!!!!

Hopefully he finds himself through himself and not thru other people!!!!

Not true... you CAN change people. Just not all people. I've seen Bling go from being 100% cheesemuncher to becoming very open minded (at least a hell of a lot more than I am). I do disagree with a lot of his ass-kissing and I have brought it to his attention publicly. I think maybe he's just too self conscious and considerate of others, even for his own good. Maybe he think sthat talking badly about someone is like backstabbing? :D

I'm sorry honey but this for me was the last straw with you, i've watched you post here and there little comments but this one on CJ was it......

And I quote:whats up chica welcome to the first and last message board u will need to visit ......

If that's the way you really feel then don't bother posting on here or TA anymore!!!

I know it's a free country, but you're starting to sound like all of the other hypocrites,but I guess that's where you prefer to be so you know what stay over there......we're better off without you guys anyways!!!!

Also if you made that comment just cause you wanted to be liked by the CJ "family" good luck with that, if not then you need to think twice about making a comment like that......again good luck with your new friends!!!

I think it's time you earned that all expenses paid vacation in Sing Sing that you've been eagerly awaiting for so long :finger::D

Dude, WTF are you talking about...................I swear you sometimes confuse the shit out of me!!!!

Did I miss something :aaah: !!!!

Your publicist called. He said antidisestablishmentarianism was out of the question... at least for this week. :D

Everything is either about Morillo, Space, Nic Fanciulli, Subliminal or Swedish house.

agreed, but don't hate on swedish house. i don't know if anyone on cj realizes that steve angello isn't the only swedish house producer, but that's the impression i get from looking at miami forum...

-commie

I wonder if they use saleen before entering there pods on cooljunkie.

And vampress why don't you go switch out those pathetic plastic mongers you got biatch and get some fucking implants already. I'm tired of looking at your fake gothic ass. It's almost as bad as looking at bling straight in the forehead without a pair of good shades.

One Luff bitches!

:half:

I love how everybody from Miami all of a sudden :heart:'s Ingrid just cause she's some whore who post slutty pics of her self in hope to tap that ass
LMMFAO, slutty pics? I think I never recieved that memo sorry!!!!

Sexy pics yes, and in regards to everyone wanting to tap my ass.......whats wrong with some wishful thinking;)!!!!

I wonder if they use saleen before entering there pods on cooljunkie.

And vampress why don't you go switch out those pathetic plastic mongers you got biatch and get some fucking implants already. I'm tired of looking at your fake gothic ass. It's almost as bad as looking at bling straight in the forehead without a pair of good shades.

One Luff bitches!

:half:

I Luff You too :makeout: !!!!!