Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Bling

I missed the whole ingrid sexy picture thread but just that name alone screams sex. That shit's more gangsta than vampress. An imitation gothic chick named ingrid. Anyway strip now biatch I got some tazers awaiting those nips. And as for NMN don't worry about him. He's just jealous all these guys are cutting into his internet dating.

One luff vampfreak.

:half:

I'm sorry honey but this for me was the last straw with you, i've watched you post here and there little comments but this one on CJ was it......

And I quote:whats up chica welcome to the first and last message board u will need to visit ......

If that's the way you really feel then don't bother posting on here or TA anymore!!!

I know it's a free country, but you're starting to sound like all of the other hypocrites,but I guess that's where you prefer to be so you know what stay over there......we're better off without you guys anyways!!!!

Also if you made that comment just cause you wanted to be liked by the CJ "family" good luck with that, if not then you need to think twice about making a comment like that......again good luck with your new friends!!!

i don't see what the big deal is with that comment.. some people have a messageboard preference.. i post on several messageboards....

you people should relax.. you take this shit way to serious...

all though when i'm as bored as i am right now, i do read some of these threads and they provide entertainment for me :laugh:

I'm sorry honey but this for me was the last straw with you, i've watched you post here and there little comments but this one on CJ was it......

And I quote:whats up chica welcome to the first and last message board u will need to visit ......

If that's the way you really feel then don't bother posting on here or TA anymore!!!

I know it's a free country, but you're starting to sound like all of the other hypocrites,but I guess that's where you prefer to be so you know what stay over there......we're better off without you guys anyways!!!!

Also if you made that comment just cause you wanted to be liked by the CJ "family" good luck with that, if not then you need to think twice about making a comment like that......again good luck with your new friends!!!

you need to seriously shut the fuck up

i dont know whats worse..

a wannabe rockstar egon lookalike who goes around clubs taking pictures with people to try and be cool and post them on a club messageboard

vs

a 30 year old mother who likens herself to a vampire - how pathetic - that posts semi erotic pics of herself on the same messageboard in hope of getting some attention from a bunch of club rejects who cant get laid without the help of PM's

a wannabe rockstar egon lookalike who goes around clubs taking pictures with people to try and be cool and post them on a club messageboard

vs

a 30 year old mother who likens herself to a vampire - how pathetic - that posts semi erotic pics of herself on the same messageboard in hope of getting some attention from a bunch of club rejects who cant get laid without the help of PM's

Damn i've missed you, where the Hell have you been :love: !!!!!

i don't see what the big deal is with that comment.. some people have a messageboard preference.. i post on several messageboards....

you people should relax.. you take this shit way to serious...

all though when i'm as bored as i am right now, i do read some of these threads and they provide entertainment for me :laugh:

Still in Arizona, huh???

vs

you are obviously upset that you cant get no ass or something. :laugh: