Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Haters

Beachbunny

Speaking of haters, I never check my puta points but I just want to let the idiot who left me the following negative point:

So when is the next CP ... 05-08-2005 12:46 AM keep drinking fatso

Just cause I made the comment that I have too loose the Hooters wings and beer does not mean that I am fat. I have two on here that can vouch for that. But since you are such an ignorant fuck, I just wanted to inform so you don't judge somone by there post.

My $0.02

Speaking of haters, I never check my puta points but I just want to let the idiot who left me the following negative point:

Just cause I made the comment that I have too loose the Hooters wings and beer does not mean that I am fat. I have two on here that can vouch for that. But since you are such an ignorant fuck, I just wanted to inform so you don't judge somone by there post.

My $0.02

Ohhh how I miss that stage...

Not long ago, I'd get tons of negative points and the comments were extremely harsh but it wouldn't bother me so much.

I should have saved all of those comments so you could see what kind of ppl we have posting on here.

Lissette hon, just limpiate el culo with all those things

BTW> check your rep. points ;)

Guest onisakura

My $0.02

I get those ALL the time. *lol*

Y como dice Issel, me limpio el culo con ellos.

funny you should say that...down_arrow_small.gif I called whoever it is out, and one suspect..well...read my sig. :)

I can't post at all without some jerk giving me a bad rep point, with nasty comments. No funking way do I give out ANY bad rep points...what is the point of being negative? I mean really...

if you don't have anything nice to say, then why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

my rep points precede me :)

:werd:

as a wise man once said "don't hate, appreciate." :biggrin: unfortunately, DUMB and INSECURE people won't be able to fathom that...ah well.....losers will remain as such....there's only so much we could do for that kind....:pint:

raincry:

Star Wars (what really ... 05-22-2005 08:49 PM here ya go you big psychotic dummy....i'm not afraid of owning up to shit.....next time u and ur pussy b/f should come up and say hi *lol* that's ms. raincry 2 u

I have no ill will toward you, so please just leave me alone. :) If I want to call out whoever(s) was giving me red boxes, why are you feeling the need to prove yourself to me? I don't care who it is, I just think it's passive aggressive juvenile behavior that is unnessecary.

Life is too fun & too short to be a hater, let 's party

:party:

raincry:

I have no ill will toward you, so please just leave me alone. :) If I want to call out whoever(s) was giving me red boxes, why are you feeling the need to prove yourself to me? I don't care who it is, I just think it's passive aggressive juvenile behavior that is unnessecary.

Life is too fun & too short to be a hater, let 's party

:party:

STFU bitch! don't try that innocent tactic "i'm not a hater" around here because you are FAR from it. i have no problem signing my name to a rep whether it's positive or negative....in either case when i give it it is WELL deserved...:pint: