Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wax Or Shave????

I shaved for years with no problem then I switched to waxing. It gets expensive going to J. Sisters every 6 weeks so I went back to shaving and I can no longer tolerate it. Even using Bikini Zone or hydrocortisone cream I get all red and irritated.

I'm saving for laser hair removal.

I shaved for years with no problem then I switched to waxing. It gets expensive going to J. Sisters every 6 weeks so I went back to shaving and I can no longer tolerate it. Even using Bikini Zone or hydrocortisone cream I get all red and irritated.

I'm saving for laser hair removal.

completely bare is a good alternative choice for waxing if you're in the city. it's only $65 for bikini (brasillian)and they also have laser removal. i recommend the one on 60th and madison, great service and they're open until like 9, so you can go after work.

I shave and wax. I just shave when I just can't take waiting for my hair to grow out for like 2 weeks. But waiting is well worth it... your hair grows back so much finer after waxing for awhile.