Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reggaeton

ok i admit i like drums...lol but in general band's singers cant really sing their just up there screaming at the top of their lungs....granted you get a few who can sing..but alot cant.

i wouldnt go that far i have seen great bands live and they sound great i guess it all depends n ur right drums r great ! specially if u have a guy like tommy lee or dave grohl :rock:

• 3 weeks later...
reggaeton is so 2004

lol

raggaeton is so old,lol..........

wow why is everyone thinking this music is so new,lol..........

i remember running around in puerto rico when i was a little kid dancing to reggaeton

wow i hate the mainstream commercial american path

same for hip hop right now.......so much of it is garbage because its all for the money which is ok because everyone gotta get money ,but shit they should have some love the culture.

much love to real emcee's

mos def

krs one

rakim

talib kwali

common

eminem

supernatural,etc......

all music is old..lol

Music has life cycles and stuff comes and goes but there is certain songs that stay no matter what. Music dates way back so to say its old..well thats nothing but if someone mentions a song thats old thats a diffrent story

all music is old..lol

Music has life cycles and stuff comes and goes but there is certain songs that stay no matter what. Music dates way back so to say its old..well thats nothing but if someone mentions a song thats old thats a diffrent story

read that to yourself and ask yourself if u made sense....i think u missed a period or comma somewhere in there lol

read that to yourself and ask yourself if u made sense....i think u missed a period or comma somewhere in there lol

What didnt make sence?

Songs can be old, but genre are not to make it short. So to say Reggae is old is stupid..

So to say Reggae is old is stupid.........

lol,what are you getting at....so you must be one of the people thinking its new and i said raggaeton is old not reggae.

we know reggae has been around forever

DO u even know the diffrence between the 2?

tego lost the crown awhile ago............he needs to try and get it back

for what?? i think hes just chillin letting all the new guys come in and do their thing....sum good shit has come out in the last few months. tego has a new album coming out soon..there is a sampler goin around.

for what?? i think hes just chillin letting all the new guys come in and do their thing....sum good shit has come out in the last few months. tego has a new album coming out soon..there is a sampler goin around.

for what???? who doesn't want to be on top. everyone has there time to shine and he isn't at this time,but im sure he will come back strong like he always does. stop making it seem like im hating the guy,because i love his music. yes he is working on his album and labels so this is why he is on the low key at the moment.