Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were Giambi....

and you had an opportunity to cake on a sick contract for the equivalent of $18 mil per year or whatever it is by enhancing your performance and giving yourself the unfair advantage of doing steroids knowing full well what the reprocussions might be.....would you take them?

I personally am totally against steroids or any performance enhancing drug, creatine, protein, etc. and have never taken any of that shit at any point in my life even through collegiate sports....but let me answer by saying I probably would

i would take anything that is legal. cretaine, protein powder, glutamine, etc. but hell, if you are seeing all the other ball players doing this shit and getting paid for their numbers they are putting out, hell yeah i would do it.

I dunno.... I myself, almost did a cycle at the peak of my working out days however didn't....If i had to consider i'd ruin my career and lose out on $18mil, i'd probably NOT risk it..

I think Jon is asking if you would use steroids to put up the numbers in order to GET the $18 million contract...

I honestly don't think Roids were Giambi's only downfall... I think the man was a coke head as well... It just hasn't surfaced yet :rolleyes: But that is just IMO.

It hasnt been reported, but YEAH he was a cokehead....one of the bigger ones out there. I'm not going to get into the stories or the photos that were up at China Club or on the internet on ******* or whathaveyou, but this isnt something thats been secret.

But Giambi's downfall isnt the question...the question is would you roid up like a muthafucka to make millions while burning your integrity in the process.

It hasnt been reported, but YEAH he was a cokehead....one of the bigger ones out there. I'm not going to get into the stories or the photos that were up at China Club or on the internet on ******* or whathaveyou, but this isnt something thats been secret.

But Giambi's downfall isnt the question...the question is would you roid up like a muthafucka to make millions while burning your integrity in the process.

In the bigs, your reputation is a big part of your success. You can make alot of money if you achieve and stick to the "rules"... Giambi will never again get big money making commercials and such. Plus, look at how people view him now... Back in the day, even when he didn't juice, he put up some really good numbers.

Would the thought of "Everyone else is, so why shouldn't I" Who knows I am not making that money, probably never will. So one really can't make a judgement without actually being in a situation.

In the bigs, your reputation is a big part of your success. You can make alot of money if you achieve and stick to the "rules"... Giambi will never again get big money making commercials and such. Plus, look at how people view him now... Back in the day, even when he didn't juice, he put up some really good numbers.

Would the thought of "Everyone else is, so why shouldn't I" Who knows I am not making that money, probably never will. So one really can't make a judgement without actually being in a situation.

wait a tic...Giambi was juicing before he even got to the bigs