Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gaining lean mass weight without gaining fat weight?

Hey,

I am trying to add 30lbs but i do know that can take a long time sine i want 0 fat added. Right now i take 1 cup of weight gainer 2200 and 1 scoop of whey protein (GNC brand) for breakfast. My meal consist of some meat turkey, chick, fish..anything with protein and low fat. I do eat some white bread though and 1-2 cups of soda. After dinner i go work out then take another shake thats 3 scoops of protein in 2 cups of milk, so thats around 45 grams of protein (also add in some weight gainer) I just started this diet this week and I notice more weight but more muscle and strenth, no sign of gut. I do work out Tues, Thurs, Sun. I would be doing it more but work and night class dont help. Reson i am adding more protein is a security guard at a club i know said he was 130lbs and 5'10" and now hes like 180-190 I think solid muscle and he changed his diet to mostly protein. He also told me working out is key which you probably know so nothing turns to fat.

yea i currently take ON whey protein is has very little fat and its only 90 calories per shake with 23 grams of protein, so i take that 2-3 times a day, but im finding it hard to get from 180lbs to 190 with eating a tons of fat and taking in alot of carbs and calories.

welll you cant just have protein as a major source, i do take in close to 3,000 calories a day. Your body needs calories to run, so if you dont nothing will happen. There are calculators to figure out what you need for your height and weight. Also i dont spread my protein out durring the day unless its in food. I take in over 40 grams after working out, so my muscles get a % of that off the bat. If your muscles are repaired and you spread it out all day it might go to waste...I dunno how much help I can give you on this becuase I dont know as much as some other guys on here.

Sure...the only thing i need to concintrate on more is sleep so I have more time to repair at night, otherwise that 30lbs in a year of lean mass will be even harder to acheive.

But remember I only started out at 145lbs and i am 6 foot. Even at +30lbs I am in the middle of my weight class for my height. If I was 170lbs now gaining 30lbs would deff take me longer then a year.

30lbs in a year is deff acheivable. I am not looking to put it on in like 5 months. I wouldnt even consider juice an options since once you stop your body doesnt retain the water.

yeah true because people only use sauce for the water results...

30 lbs...:laugh: go get em

yeah true because people only use sauce for the water results...

30 lbs...:laugh: go get em

And you think they gain 100% muscle...i dont think so.

30lbs is the max you can gain with 0 fat in a year if you train hard and get the right rest, especially at my height and weight. Do you have any facts to disprove this? If not then STFU.

did i stutter? Yea show me facts on water retention when taking it over taking a natural product like a protein drink.

There are tons of synthetic anabolics out there my friend and not all of them result in you retaining water. There are some that BB'er take right up until the day of a competition to stay lean, hard and preserve muscle whilst dieting very restrictively (such as Anavar, Winstrol and Masteron)

Point he's trying to make is show some evidence that:

"30lbs is the max you can gain with 0 fat in a year if you train hard and get the right rest, especially at my height and weight. "

just to do some simple math, you're looking to put on 2.5 lbs of lean muscle mass every single month. meanwhile you're eating white bread, drinking soda, and taking weight gainer. cmon dude. and you're working out 3 times a week? not gonna happen. cut that in half and add in some fat, that would be a more realistic goal.

Apparently you dont know my metabolism...my body eats through that stuff. I have been on weight gainer now a month...and only gained 2-3lbs. When I went to the jym to get tested on body fat it was the same, meanwhile i am moving up in weights....go figure.

hey didnt anavar die of a stroke? I thought I read that somewhere, there was a lack of potassium in his body that caused blood clots!

There are tons of synthetic anabolics out there my friend and not all of them result in you retaining water. There are some that BB'er take right up until the day of a competition to stay lean, hard and preserve muscle whilst dieting very restrictively (such as Anavar, Winstrol and Masteron)

"30lbs is the max you can gain with 0 fat in a year if you train hard and get the right rest, especially at my height and weight. "

your goal is to put on 30 lbs and mine is to lose 30 lbs... lol

i have a buddy in town with the same goal and he has been putting on about 5lbs a month it seems..and from the looks its in dense muscle...so it can def be done w/o puttin on fat. he is at like 9-10% BF also.

:laugh: thank you, dont know where the fuck he was taking that.. kids gonna be 240 with 8% in just over a year sick!

did i stutter? Yea show me facts on water retention when taking it over taking a natural product like a protein drink.

After reading this whole thread i will now respond. The human body is made up from 75% water or more to start. sauce does make you retain water due to the sodium your bady retains. but products like protien shakes, creatine of any kind will also make you retain as much or more. especially weight gainer my friend. to gain lean muscle mass and to keep it to answer your question. you need to eat high protien FOODS!! protein shakes will not make you grow nor will any other supp including "sauce" with out proper diet and intense training. rest is very important. and you also need to drink an minimum of a gallon of water trhoughout the day if you are serious about your goals. water helps decrease water retention by flushing all the toxins in your body. it also helps repiar your muscles. so eat eat eat and drink plenty of water. if you are 6'0 you can def add on weight. and 3 pds in two weeks is nothing. you are not eating no were near you should be to get those goals. remember this is just my opinion. good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
After reading this whole thread i will now respond. The human body is made up from 75% water or more to start. sauce does make you retain water due to the sodium your bady retains. but products like protien shakes, creatine of any kind will also make you retain as much or more. especially weight gainer my friend. to gain lean muscle mass and to keep it to answer your question. you need to eat high protien FOODS!! protein shakes will not make you grow nor will any other supp including "sauce" with out proper diet and intense training. rest is very important. and you also need to drink an minimum of a gallon of water trhoughout the day if you are serious about your goals. water helps decrease water retention by flushing all the toxins in your body. it also helps repiar your muscles. so eat eat eat and drink plenty of water. if you are 6'0 you can def add on weight. and 3 pds in two weeks is nothing. you are not eating no were near you should be to get those goals. remember this is just my opinion. good luck!

...excellent post....