Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris n KAI at LE SOUK tomorrow (WED)

Just found out these guys were playing over in the lower east side. Cant wait to hearthem been a few months last time was over at CROBAR when they opened for SANDER K.

yup

should be good...the last 2 weeks have been crazy at the wed le souk party

I left at almost 3am last week and it was packed, hands int eh air...

Lottie and jimmy the percussionist just going off...

the crowd looked like they were gonna explode they were having so much fun...

more info in the promotions forum under Boogie Nights for Chris and kai tomorrow...

Oh AssTech a request. Please ask kai to play the progressive version of toxic by britney spears. I want to also dedicate it to sliverbull aka Mr. Slinky. Let's bust in a dance cypha.

One Luff.

:half:

:lol3:

u got it...ill make sure to ask for the extended 18 minute edit he did!

hey great to see you guys last night! - it was fun! :)

if im not mistaken - was supermodel karolina kurkova in the house? whoever she was - looked exactly like her -- gabe - i think you were dancing w/ her at one point...;)

hey great to see you guys last night! - it was fun! :)

if im not mistaken - was supermodel karolina kurkova in the house? whoever she was - looked exactly like her -- gabe - i think you were dancing w/ her at one point...;)

i dont think so

3rd week and we still have been packed up til about 4am every week with a great fun crowd.

left at 3am last night and it was wall to wall downstairs, everyone dancing...

got some real good stuff coming up too ;)

man iwant nothing to do with that song TOXIC,lol oh shit luz gonna be in the house too. Hmm but if KAI hooked it up could be interesting.

haha, i actually did drop this one Wed night.. amazing remix by Fritz Seig aka Dirty German. Some people hate it, some love it.. all i know is in the club, people don't seem to complain at all~

Thank so much to Brandie, Andy Z and Greg for asking us to do it. it was defintely an amazing wed night party :party:

anyways, I'm playing again tonight at Crobar with Raji K who used to be a resident over at Womb in tokyo.

All the info is here

Crobar May 27th

Its free on our lists until midnight and open bar from 10-11:30 :pint:

Hope to see some of you there as its one of my last gigs in New York before Raji and I head off to tour asia in the summer!

Yo kai in case you didnt know reason i didnt want anythign to dow ith that song is cause i was forced to dance to the poriganl version a few days ago for some tv crap lol. It was a great night by you guys AGAIN havent had a bad time with ya on the decks. EAST SIDE knows how to throw some good parties, and some of you pople on here are missing them. I dunnno who that model looks like but i was dancing with some girl who was pretty hot hehe. Good times seeing ijiveu, majinbu, see you guys soon, ANd KAI come back soon to nyc.