Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myspace...

Jen, you are absolutely insane posting the you-know-which picture on that myspace site and posting a link to it on CP! I predict that the number of people who, to your displeasure, would be calling you "mami" and other names you don't enjoy would skyrocket!

If you "you know what" picture is the santa one.. everyone knows that was for BE YOUR ELF for Tenaglia and also I am pretty well respected. Most people on this site have spoke to me and will be meeting me this weekend so I will subject myself to let them judge me for themselves. Thanks for worrying but I think I will be justttt fine lol.

shes 17 sicko

in defense of myself it says she's 99 years old, she definitely doesnt look underage and from posting on cp i figured she'd be atleast 20-21... if i knew she was 17 i woldnt have posted...

yeah i bet you've never said to yourself "wow i wish i was 16-17 again" :rolleyes:

sergay the DC has been fucking dead. we seriously need to bring that asshole eugene back.

If you "you know what" picture is the santa one.. everyone knows that was for BE YOUR ELF for Tenaglia and also I am pretty well respected. Most people on this site have spoke to me and will be meeting me this weekend so I will subject myself to let them judge me for themselves. Thanks for worrying but I think I will be justttt fine lol.

lol

maxpetersky just got serrrved

youre so industry jen!