Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Milan vs. Liverpool

OMG.....I cant believe AC MILAN lost.......damn roui costa, kaka, kofu....

I missed the game...had a meeting to attend...I was planning on watching a recording somewhere....does anyone know if ESPN is replaying?

god protects the crazy and stupid...and we all know goalies arent the magenta crayola in the box

hey did anyone record the game?

any replays? you know of any place that might be replaying? I am in NYC...

I can believe I couldnt see it....I wish I could have taken off from work! why would they have a championship game in the middle of a work week?

kaka had a fabulous game... u cant blame him

Both can burn in hell.

Why doesn't Dudek take 40 more steps off the line so he can save penalities.

mediocre english team defeates the last 2 italian champions on its way to winning the whole thing. so much for the premier league being a kindergarden league.

please watch the milan-juventus PK series from 2 years ago and tell dida to stay on the line as well.

doom: STFU

r1418241877.jpg

---> what a first half by kaka.

mediocre english team defeates the last 2 italian champions on its way to winning the whole thing. so much for the premier league being a kindergarden league.

please watch the milan-juventus PK series from 2 years ago and tell dida to stay on the line as well.

doom: STFU

r1418241877.jpg

---> what a first half by kaka.

Dida maybe went three feet from the line. Dudek practically ran out. The game was decided on penalities, and it was also cute how one Scouser goal was way offside. I'll STFU for now. However, lets remember one thing, Milan was also trying to win the Serie A - Liverpool spent all of its attention on the CL, disregarding the Premiership and now they aren't even qualified for Europe next year. :rofl: It would be a travesty and a slap to Everton's face, if they were permitted to enter next year's CL.

Also Liverpool is a true Premiershit team. No English nationals except for Gerrard. :rofl:

I have no fucking clue what you heard through your upstate radio feed, but he completely fucking disappeared in the second half.

from the highlights they showed on (yes this is sad..) MSG...it looked like he was finding strikers left right up and down...not to mention the BBC evaluators gave him an 8 ....

hey did anyone record the game?

any replays? you know of any place that might be replaying? I am in NYC...

I can believe I couldnt see it....I wish I could have taken off from work! why would they have a championship game in the middle of a work week?

There's a bar/pub around Union Square. It might be on 3rd or Broadway, around 12th St? It's a few blocks away rom ghhhhhost's favorite hangout, Webster Hall, so pm him.

I have to check if I have the full game recorded, as the VCR was spazzing out.

Esperança que ajuda.

Dida maybe went three feet from the line. Dudek practically ran out. The game was decided on penalities, and it was also cute how one Scouser goal was way offside. I'll STFU for now. However, lets remember one thing, Milan was also trying to win the Serie A - Liverpool spent all of its attention on the CL, disregarding the Premiership and now they aren't even qualified for Europe next year. :rofl: It would be a travesty and a slap to Everton's face, if they were permitted to enter next year's CL.

Also Liverpool is a true Premiershit team. No English nationals except for Gerrard. :rofl:

hmmm...lets see . . staam, kaka, schevchenko, dida, cafu, crespo, seedorf, rui costa, serginho, tomasson - very italian squad indeed. its a level playing field, so i dont know what you are talking about.

well too bad, they alos managed to lose the italian league. all these top notch players coked under the pressure the last few weeks of the campaign. which is why milan has 24 world quality players, who would be first team selection, anywhere, so that that this wont happen.

please see real madrid's case in 2000 and see how zaragoza must've felt being left out of the CL in 2001 to give way for the 5th place team (and CL Champion-Real Madrid). if they can't defend, they cant defend, those are the rules, i just have a problem when there are "certain" rulse for "certain" teams and others for others.

yeah, so continue to find excuses as to why milan lost (you probably would have felt as misearble being an inter fan), "he was offside" "it wasnt a penalty" blah, blah, blah :blah::rofl:

hmmm...lets see . . staam, kaka, schevchenko, dida, cafu, crespo, seedorf, rui costa, serginho, tomasson - very italian squad indeed. its a level playing field, so i dont know what you are talking about.

well too bad, they alos managed to lose the italian league. all these top notch players coked under the pressure the last few weeks of the campaign. which is why milan has 24 world quality players, who would be first team selection, anywhere, so that that this wont happen.

please see real madrid's case in 2000 and see how zaragoza must've felt being left out of the CL in 2001 to give way for the 5th place team (and CL Champion-Real Madrid). if they can't defend, they cant defend, those are the rules, i just have a problem when there are "certain" rulse for "certain" teams and others for others.

yeah, so continue to find excuses as to why milan lost (you probably would have felt as misearble being an inter fan), "he was offside" "it wasnt a penalty" blah, blah, blah :blah::rofl:

Sorry chief, I don't feel miserable. I'm actually happy, as I'm an Inter fan. However, I'm not stupid enough to state that Liverpool is a betetr team than Milan.

Italian nationals Milan: Gattuso, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Maldini (former), Abbiati, Pirlo, Costacurta (former)

English nationals Liverpool: Gerrard

Level playing field? :jerkoff:

hey thanks....

If you recorded could you please give me a copy? damn...for all my AC MILAN jerzies...I could'nt watch the CL final....

I saw the series A match with Juv....you cant blame AC MILAN for loosing that....the ref screwed up big time! I counted 3 penelties that should have been awarded but werent.....

Its a conspiracy....

There's a bar/pub around Union Square. It might be on 3rd or Broadway, around 12th St? It's a few blocks away rom ghhhhhost's favorite hangout, Webster Hall, so pm him.

I have to check if I have the full game recorded, as the VCR was spazzing out.

Esperança que ajuda.

Sorry chief, I don't feel miserable. I'm actually happy, as I'm an Inter fan. However, I'm not stupid enough to state that Liverpool is a betetr team than Milan.

Italian nationals Milan: Gattuso, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Maldini (former), Abbiati, Pirlo, Costacurta (former)

English nationals Liverpool: Gerrard

Level playing field? :jerkoff:

puleeze. in a day when every top team is filled with players from other countries, gimme a break. read up on Bosman and the EU laws concerning employment of EU nationals and how that is also applicable to football and ring me up later. thank you.

and inter is a really full of italian players. HA!

inter's lineup from last weekends game against Sampdoria:

Francesco Toldo

2. Ivan Ramiro Cordoba

23. Marco Materazzi

4. Javier Zanetti

13. Jose Marcello Ze Maria

19. Esteban Cambiasso

18. Kily Gonzalez

25. Dejan Stankovic

6. Cristiano Zanetti

10. Leite Adriano

9. Julio Cruz

lets see 3 itialian players. wow. that is A LOT!

18 foreign players and 11 italian. hell, even the second GK is foreign.

puleeze. in a day when every top team is filled with players from other countries, gimme a break. read up on Bosman and the EU laws concerning employment of EU nationals and how that is also applicable to football and ring me up later. thank you.

and inter is a really full of italian players. HA!

Inter: C. Zanetti, Vieri, Materazzi, Coco (even though he is no longer selected), Pasquale (under 21 national)

You're right, Inter is pathetic. But then look at Arsenal: Cole and Campbell

Buh-bye!

Inter: C. Zanetti, Vieri, Materazzi, Coco (even though he is no longer selected), Pasquale (under 21 national)

You're right, Inter is pathetic. But then look at Arsenal: Cole and Campbell

Buh-bye!

and to be sincere i agree with you. i think that clubs should have a majority of local players on their squad. but those are the rules and all the teams play by them. buh-bye!

1978 & 2005 COINCIDENCES

The Pope dies

The Welsh rugby team wins the Grand Slam title

The league winners (1978 Nottingham Forest, 2005 Chelsea) beat Liverpool in the League Cup final

Liverpool are crowned champions of Europe

THE AMAZING COINCIDENCES FROM 1981 AND 2005

Prince Charles gets married

Coronation Street's Ken and Deirdre gets married

There is a new Doctor Who

Norwich City and Crystal Palace are both relegated

Liverpool win 17 league games and finish 5th

Liverpool are crowned champions of Europe

Isn't there a limit on how many foreign players you can have playing at the same time?? Or is that just for non-EU players?

only for non EU players. i think the limit is 3?

so you can have 1 local player, 7 EU players and 3 non-EU players. like inter and milan and real madrid regularly have. :ghey: