Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Nomembername

Bitch you see this ----DIE BITCH, YOU ARE UGLY - nomembername

attachment.php?attachmentid=39933&stc=1

Btw - step away from your PC, you have been a member since 2003 and you have over 17,000. Get a fucking life, fuck a real pussy and stop playing with your droopy balls, it's affecting your brain you fuck face!

Have a great day :)

Well at least he's original in each of his Rep Points.....................if it is him;)!!!

05-25-2005 05:12 PM DIE BITCH, BET YOU SMELL - nomembername

Whatever I have no energy left for these losers, i'll waste my energy are people worth wasting it on...........SO FUCK YOU & Good night!!!!

:love:

It may not be him. I got a rep point from someone who signed NMN's name but I know the point came from someone else. There's a way to rule out if someone gave you a rep point (good or bad). Add NMN to your ignore list. If the rep point was, in fact, issued by NMN's screenname, it will disappear when he is on your ignore list. :D

Comment- ahahaha....another little bitch on my cock! Did the truth about your whore friend Vampress get to you? By the way I am a sexy mother fucker who gets lots of pussy, so what if I have to pay for it -nmn-

Comment - 05-25-2005 06:10 PM how bout i step away from my pc to kick your dumb fucking slut cunt ass. die slut <3 nomembername

Just fucking sad, you waste your time by doing this crap - check your points, have I given you any? the answer should be NO...

You fucking son of a bitch!

The first one wasn't him, but the second one was him for sure (I have a way to check) ;)

Even if it is him, more power to him...I truly could care less, I just find it funny! it brings more drama to the board...I love it

Keep them coming hun!

Oh yeah?

Well ( o )Y( o ) to you :tongue:

I get them too, always in caps. Whoever is doing it, makes innocent ppl look bad or suspect. Not cool at all. Glad I'm not such a LOSER. :pint:

whoever it is, my guess is they have no hobbies, or anything that makes them substantial. It must really suck to be them. :laugh:

this one is my favorite:

JUST LIKE THAT FAKE DIZZY BLOND FROM THREE'S COMPANY

:bowdown::biggrin:

someone signs Kaydup name too....

Someone even signed my name, I sent a + rep point to someone, and they PM'd saying I just sent them a neg one. it was signed different, and was rather nasty. so whoever is making me look like the loser that they are, do me a favor...

Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up your own ass. :aright: