Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pk1

Simply Ridiculous! It's so much fun watching D Wade play the game. He had his way against the best defense in the league last night and also shut them down defensively with a key block and steal late in the 4th. He has been carrying that team all through the playoffs with Shaq injured. :clap:

Yeah, the Palace is one tough place to play in. The Heat are damn lucky D Wade stepped up his game last night cuz if they would have lost, the series would have been over. But its 1-1 so its anyones game.

I think he was the best player taken in that draft - even more so than Lebron or Carmelo.

A tandem of Shaq and Wade is awesome. However, I doubt anyone would rather that than a tandem of Lebron and Shaq. Shaq and Lebron could probably win 70 games.

I'll tell you this, the Heat will not be winning this series without a healthy Shaq, nevermind winning the championship. Shaq is hurting. He was shit in the fourth quarter and he only grabbed 5 rebounds the entire game. They need more from him. Wade isn't going to save them every game. Larry Brown is the best defensive coach in the NBA...He'll figure something out. Remember he figured out how to stop the Lakers with Shaq and Kobe. After the first game Shaq was quoted as saying something like 'they just need to get me the ball' or someshit. Like he was complaining the same way he did lin last year's finals. Of course he backtracked and sort of retracted what he said. This sounds alot like what happened last year. Remember? The Pistons won game 1 and the Lakers came back to win game 2 on Kobe's miracle shot. Sounds so much fucking alike. I think the Heat will lose.

A tandem of Shaq and Wade is awesome. However, I doubt anyone would rather that than a tandem of Lebron and Shaq. Shaq and Lebron could probably win 70 games.

No way, Lebron and Shaq would kill each other. It will be deja vu except Lebron replacing Kobe this time. Wade is great at playing second fiddle and getting Shaq involved.

No way, Lebron and Shaq would kill each other. It will be deja vu except Lebron replacing Kobe this time. Wade is great at playing second fiddle and getting Shaq involved.

I dont think Lebron is super egotistical like Kobe...I think they could play together

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if it was bad luck, conditioning or what, but the heat with all these injuries and all the time off they had between the nets-wizards-pistons series and the fact that they barely had to show up in the first two rounds and clinched the east with a couple of weeks to spare, makes you kinda wonder iwhat sort of physical condition they were in.