Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pk1

U haters have been quite lately

nah, i'm waiting on you guys to beat anyone of substance as of yet....think you can do that ?? get back at me son.. :finger:

Oh you mean like the Red Sox?

My bad, not much substance there either is there......

:laugh2::D

Oh you mean like the Red Sox?

My bad, not much substance there either is there......

:laugh2::D

i gave you enuff time to edit your post, now i will quote it just to irk ya ;)

btw, how did you like that ass whuppin on saturday ?? be honest, what inning did you turn the tv off ??? or better yet, if you were at the game, what inning did you head for the gates ?? get back at me, just curious ;)

i gave you enuff time to edit your post, now i will quote it just to irk ya ;)

btw, how did you like that ass whuppin on saturday ?? be honest, what inning did you turn the tv off ??? or better yet, if you were at the game, what inning did you head for the gates ?? get back at me, just curious ;)

I, too, gave you 'enuff' time to edit your post...How did you like those first place O's coming into Boston and 'whupping' you? What inning did you turn it off? The 3rd, when Baltimore was up 7-0? Or did you stick around for the whole game?

p.s. Brandon was lights out

I, too, gave you 'enuff' time to edit your post...How did you like those first place O's coming into Boston and 'whupping' you? What inning did you turn it off? The 3rd, when Baltimore was up 7-0? Or did you stick around for the whole game?

wasnt it Rodrigo Lopez that blanked the sox?

or maybe you talkin about something else......

anyway, its gonna be a good ol fashion ass whippin on wild man Cabrera. Wade Miller is gonna pitch a gem..watch

wasnt it Rodrigo Lopez that blanked the sox?

or maybe you talkin about something else......

anyway, its gonna be a good ol fashion ass whippin on wild man Cabrera. Wade Miller is gonna pitch a gem..watch

The point is the Sox can't beat anyone of 'substance'

And I'm watching, we'll see.

I think you got the teams mixed up there son, the sox dont have any player that goes by the name "Brandon"...prolly as a middle name, but def. not as 1st nor last.

p.s did you mean: Bronson "i bean yamkees like crazy" Arroyo ??

yeah, he got fucked in the ass last night...

Thanks to that nut job Lou Piniella, the 6 game suspension threw his game off. Dont you worry none fucko, he will get his groove back and all you will do is curse and break your furniture...stay tuned :finger: