Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U haters have been quite lately

pk1

wombat fails to realize the Mets have just played downright ugly and sloppy baseball and only concentrates on what the paper says.....obviously e-cool wombat doesnt watch any of the games or even catch some highlights to base his statements

someone outta tell this herb to stick to talking about the times they farted and burped at the same time on the bump board and save the sports talk for the people that actually got a clue

i already abused you ..enough

but back to the topic at hand..

where have the mets played that much worse than boston or the yanks..

yea the yanks series was a mess...but other than that they played pretty well..

the numbers dont lie..

again - give examples and not another weak insult

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the numbers dont lie..

well you did get swept by a team that we took 2 out of 3 from :bounce:

your sharp as a tack , nothing gets by you

and yes we all saw the photshopped pic of a-rod with the handbag

::yawn::

and arod will have a ring before his HALL OF FAME Career is over

i doubt Brady Adrroyo will be a hall of famer

1st off, make the distinction between "your" and "you're"...... fuckin nitwit.

you doubt arroyo will be a HOF candidate.... remind me,aside from his last loss, when was the last time he lost a game ??.... how many pitchers in the modern day era have had such a streak googleboy? (and i wont even bring up the fact he's still young) look it up and get back at me. And prolly A-shit will win a WS ring, might not be with the yamkees tho, guy has no team loyalty, he puts himself 1st b4 the team. I hope he never wins one. :blown:

well you did get swept by a team that we took 2 out of 3 from :bounce:

that is true but Mets always have a problem with the Braves..

regardless if its by a game or two, all 3 teams are doing about the same..

at least wait until the all star break to talk shit

beat me to it as well.....

wait wait wait, but e-geek is abusing me right?

tell him to stop would someone? I dont know if I can take the abuse :laugh:

(this is too easy)

stop tryin to save face..

BOTTOM LINE =

Last 10:

Sox: 4 - 6

Mets: 4 - 6

Yanks: 5 - 5

beat me to it as well.....

wait wait wait, but e-geek is abusing me right?

tell him to stop would someone? I dont know if I can take the abuse :laugh:

(this is too easy)

the numbers dont lie..

try again..

you said the yanks and sox were both playing "way" better than the mets..

now again i ask you to BACK UP THAT STATEMENT

1st off, make the distinction between "your" and "you're"...... fuckin nitwit.

you doubt arroyo will be a HOF candidate.... remind me,aside from his last loss, when was the last time he lost a game ??.... how many pitchers in the modern day era have had such a streak googleboy? (and i wont even bring up the fact he's still young) look it up and get back at me. And prolly A-shit will win a WS ring, might not be with the yamkees tho, guy has no team loyalty, he puts himself 1st b4 the team. I hope he never wins one. :blown:

ahahaha here we go again grammar boy

MAKE THE DISTINCTION between

"ALL THESE CRAP "

and

""ALL THIS CRAP"

besides the fact that in english you would would type out "though" "probably" "before"'fucking"

you must love the abuse

and yeh ok if Billy arroyo gets to cooperstown i promise ill pull out next time

did it ever cross your mind that big papi might be a better crunch time player than Ryan ???

No but it has crossed everyones mind on board that you lick dick and not only in crunch time .

Rock on playa

p.s john henry is a carpetbagger that paid the most money for a world series title

beat me to it :laugh: ....

.. and not to mention we handed the yamkees their asses on a wooden platter in their own backyard. 17-1 ring a bell to anyone ?? :laugh: :laugh:

22-1 in your back yard few yrs. ago

or that doesnt ring a bell? possibly cause your a BANDWAGON bitchboy

ahahaha here we go again grammar boy

MAKE THE DISTINCTION between

"ALL THESE CRAP "

and

""ALL THIS CRAP"

besides the fact that in english you would would type out "though" "probably" "before"'fucking"

you must love the abuse

and yeh ok if Billy arroyo gets to cooperstown i promise ill pull out next time

:laugh:

alright, I read the reason why you edited this post......now that shit is funny

props bro, you brought a smile to my face

youll have to wait in line , im still waiting for past few years

maxiepad and Jonqueefens apparently are unable to accomodate us on your request

this wombat aint worth my time..you gotta understand. Guy reads espn.com and reads the stat sheet and bases his statements off that.....he never watches what is actually going on in the sport

this wombat aint worth my time..you gotta understand. Guy reads espn.com and reads the stat sheet and bases his statements off that.....he never watches what is actually going on in the sport

stop dodging the request..

POST EXAMPLES

i make every effort to watch the Mets -

baseball is the only sport i really care about

now enough - GIVE EXAMPLES TROLL

I thought the "we took 2 of 3 then they sweep you" was an example? Or we take 2 of 3 at the yanks and they take 2 of 3 from you at home would be another example.

Just saying we can only compare teams we have both played

us 4-2 (2-1 vs atlanta, 2-1 vs yanks)

you 1-4(1-2 vs yanks, o-3 vs atalnta)

All in the same 2 week period.

so that is an example of how we are playing better then you. I guess??!?

I thought the "we took 2 of 3 then they sweep you" was an example? Or we take 2 of 3 at the yanks and they take 2 of 3 from you at home would be another example.

Just saying we can only compare teams we have both played

us 4-2 (2-1 vs atlanta, 2-1 vs yanks)

you 1-4(1-2 vs yanks, o-3 vs atalnta)

All in the same 2 week period.

so that is an example of how we are playing better then you. I guess??!?

but figure in the florida & arizona series which we were 5 - 2 which was also more recent..and just because you lose a game - it doesnt mean you are playing like shit

if anything, you guys played marignally better than us..

his exact quotes were "way better"

and im looking for specific in game examples of playing like shit..i can only think of that costly errors in the yankee series..

but figure in the florida & arizona series which we were 5 - 2 which was also more recent..and just because you lose a game - it doesnt mean you are playing like shit

if anything, you guys played marignally better than us..

his exact quotes were "way better"

and im looking for specific in game examples of playing like shit..i can only think of that costly errors in the yankee series..

if you want me to quote each and every individual game of the sox and the yankees then it would take way too long and I simply dont have time like that for wombats. take this into consideration, the mets have blown games recently with their bullpen, have not lived up to their billing as playing 'a new brand of baseball', havnt hit shit in god knows how long, and have starters eeking their way by. they have a 40/40 guy in carlos beltran with one stolen base.....ONE!

outside the obvious such as record and stats sheets of who played who, if you watched a single episode of baseball tonight or sportscenter you would see the announcers grunting and groaning nonstop with the mets play as of late. now, the last three games its been the other way around, but at the time the mets were playing like dogshit and the yanks and sox were playing way better ball

......and since you never played the game at a high level or have any idea what the fuck you're talking about, you have no idea what i mean here. so continue to whine about proving specific examples but I simply dont have time for the ignorant

if you want me to quote each and every individual game of the sox and the yankees then it would take way too long and I simply dont have time like that for wombats. take this into consideration, the mets have blown games recently with their bullpen, have not lived up to their billing as playing 'a new brand of baseball', havnt hit shit in god knows how long, and have starters eeking their way by. they have a 40/40 guy in carlos beltran with one stolen base.....ONE!

outside the obvious such as record and stats sheets of who played who, if you watched a single episode of baseball tonight or sportscenter you would see the announcers grunting and groaning nonstop with the mets play as of late. now, the last three games its been the other way around, but at the time the mets were playing like dogshit and the yanks and sox were playing way better ball

......and since you never played the game at a high level or have any idea what the fuck you're talking about, you have no idea what i mean here. so continue to whine about proving specific examples but I simply dont have time for the ignorant

how do you I never played at the high level? you know nothing about me.. and that has little do with anything.....it just goes to show how stupid you are you petty little boy..

and last 3 games?? theyve been playing good ball at least for the last 10 games and they have been hitting pretty well too..the atlanta series was bad but they rebounded nicely...

and yes they are playing brand new baseball....

im not gonna dig up stats for a troll

- we are obviously both biased about our teams..

but continue to troll and talk shit like the little internet bitch you are

i have obviously gotten under your skin way too many times..

pathetic :laugh:

I don't understand how you could be ripping the Mets for playing bad baseball when you guys are only 4 games over .500 and we are 2 games over....if I'm not mistaken you guys are coming off of a WS championship and we are coming off a season where we were like 20 games under .500. If anything I'd say you guys are playing less than expected and we are playing above average

but continue to troll and talk shit like the little internet bitch you are

i have obviously gotten under your skin way too many times..

pathetic :laugh:

rriiiaaaaggghhhhttttt.........just like that time I called you out to go fight at Athens Cafe then bitched out

..........no wait

rriiiaaaaggghhhhttttt.........just like that time I called you out to go fight at Athens Cafe then bitched out

..........no wait

you are crazy dude...if i recall correctly you bitched out..smart move in saving yourself a beatdown.. even though i prolly wouldnt have fought you over an internet beef which is pretty gay

have you seen a picture of me?? i will fucking kill you..

while you are trying to grapple me with your bitch college wrestling moves, i will break your puny legs

enough bullshit..

im tryin to talk baseball here....

i know we both went at each many times in the past..but im tryin to be civil from now on..

enough with the trolling and talk ball..