Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DJ's and Promoter's

dlish

I'm a promoter in LA and I'm coming out to NYC for my first time (yea, unbelievable, I know). I want to check out everything NYC has to offer.

I also want to talk to any promoters about swaping residents. Bring some east coast house out west and some west coast house back east and help these dj's build their names. I promote deep house/garage clubs, so I'm looking for the same.

I'll definitely be hitting up Body & Soul, Vinyl for DT. I have to hit Moomba up, as the owner's just bought the club I promote out here and will be re-opening it as Moomba West and I have a meeting with them about staying on and promoting their club out here, so I need to see what that vibe's like (even though it'll probably be different out here).

Any other suggestions? I'm not into the big, commercial BS clubs that play progressive trance (or pop as I call it), but since I'm there I have to check them out I guess too.

Any <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> hook-ups would be appreciated and recriprocated if you ever come out here. I'll be out there from Dec. 23 to Jan. 2. So, NYC peeps, give me the 411.

come check out the ROXY on a friday night

our dj is eddie baez

i'll comp you and then we can goe to the vip talk to eddie and discuss business over a couple of drinks

------------------

COMING DECEMBER 1ST "FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

check out teh n'ive parties ... u should be familar with them .. holmar filippson and a.gram .. and thomas from wicked crew .. i'm sure u know wicked crew if ur from cali .. def the best deep house in NY .. and also check out the plant parties , marcus and dominque ... or go by plant bar for some low key house and breaks .. neil aliene is down there alot chillin and spinnin good tunes ...

have fun in NY ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Partytime--I'll hit you up when I get out there or right before I leave and stop by for sure. Eddie is the shit.

Joey--Hell yea, I know the Wicked Crew, Thomas is the shit, I totally forgot he lived in NY. I just talked to Garth recently about playing down here, Markie's played a few times. I'll call Garth and get's Thomas' phone #. Thanks for the info and I'll definitely check that out. Maybe we could grab a cocktail (or whatever else) when I get there.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the heads on this board too...it's always entertaining listening to the NYC conversations...our board is livening up a bit, but you cat's take your clubbing seriously and I like that and I'm ready to tear it up.

Til then...Peace!