Clubplanet Nightlife Community

17 - 1 damnnnnnn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pavano stunk today

Not just Pavano.. Stanton, Quantrill, Groom.. they all fucking stunk yesterday..

The thing I'm more concerned about is whether Ramirez and Renteria, etc.. have found their swings again..

Cause if so, Red Sox will be back on their way..

GO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!! :D

(and we have our secret sabatoger on the mound across us today lol)..

why? I thought he pitched good

AHAHAHAHAHA after he gave up those two jacks, i was like, "here we go again" till he settled down and mowed down the yamkees. that was beeeeaaaaauuuuuutttiiiiiiifuuuuuullllllll :love2: you could tell he wanted that CG so bad he could taste it, just like a big FU to georgieboy and the corny ass fans :laugh:

AHAHAHAHAHA after he gave up those two jacks, i was like, "here we go again" till he settled down and mowed down the yamkees. that was beeeeaaaaauuuuuutttiiiiiiifuuuuuullllllll :love2: you could tell he wanted that CG so bad he could taste it, just like a big FU to georgieboy and the corny ass fans :laugh:

at least we weren't swept by the blue jays :laugh:

at least we weren't swept by the blue jays :laugh:

first off, the blue jays arent chopped liver,if anything they play better ball than the yamkees.. and the sox lineup is coming out of the winter hibernation. Its a matter of time till the tables are turned. none of your starters are consistent except for the rookie/prospect wang., we'll see how far they take you... like i said b4, you aint making the postseason...you heard it here 1st. Come to think of it, b4 long, georgieboy is gonna package cano and that wang and ship them to houston for rocket.. lmao

first off, the blue jays arent chopped liver,if anything they play better ball than the yamkees.. and the sox lineup is coming out of the winter hibernation. Its a matter of time till the tables are turned. none of your starters are consistent except for the rookie/prospect wang., we'll see how far they take you... like i said b4, you aint making the postseason...you heard it here 1st. Come to think of it, b4 long, georgieboy is gonna package cano and that wang and ship them to houston for rocket.. lmao

Sorry but how many of your starters have been 'consistent'? Wells? Miller? Where's Schilling?

Also, I don't know if you're aware but there's this thing in baseball that's pretty important: it's called a bullpen. How's Foulke been this year? Mechanics alittle off? How's the fastball? lost a few mph?

Edit: Wakefield hasn't exactly been the model of consistency this year either.

That fucker Renteria had his way with the Yankees pitching staff over the weekend. It was only a matter of time till he broke out of that slump. And to think, most of Boston was writing this guy off. Im sure all their minds were changed after this performance.

Keep in mind, at this point I'm bashing both the Yankees and the Sox because they're both playing like dogshit. So whatever negative shit I say about the sox I can easily find just as many things wrong with the Yankees.

But still, you're the defending champions, you should be better than this 50 games into the season. Were just a bunch of over-the-hill stars with no chemistry.

A-Rod sucks this year.

That fucker Renteria had his way with the Yankees pitching staff over the weekend. It was only a matter of time till he broke out of that slump. And to think, most of Boston was writing this guy off. Im sure all their minds were changed after this performance.

Renteria was unbelievable. the dude's average went up something like 50 points in less than a week.

A-Rod sucks this year.

You're joking right???? name another hitter thats doing better this year....

and believe me, I'm not supporting gay-rod. the baby is going through therapy because his life is soooo hard and nobody in new york likes him. wah wah wah

fucking crybaby

You're joking right???? name another hitter thats doing better this year....

and believe me, I'm not supporting gay-rod. the baby is going through therapy because his life is soooo hard and nobody in new york likes him. wah wah wah

fucking crybaby

I'm joking. Though It seems as though A-Rod will never have a 'good' year in NY no matter what. I now hear people complaining about how his power (lower body strength) has cost him alot on the field. In other words: He's putting up MVP like numbers but has been shit in the field. I feel bad for him. I do.

That's funny about the therapy though.