Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MJS Productions presents Skin @ Rouge San Diego - Friday June 3

F_MJames4x6regSAN.jpg

Friday June 3

Rouge, 624 E. Street

San Diego

Djs:

Golden Boy Mike (MJSProductions.net Management, Montage, Ole Madrid, Rouge)

Pict0981_1.jpg

Golden Boy Mike has headlined in clubs on both coasts from Florida-California and Hawaii

and everywhere in between playing by the side of other west coast trance favorites such as

Armann the Brainchild and Thee-O and national dj's such as Micro, Simply Jeff, Mea, and Derrick

Thompson. He has held residencies at all of San Diego's largest clubs including Martini Ranch,

Decos, Pure, Montage, Brass Rail, Kraken, Rouge, Canes, and Victors. TheDjList.com ranked

him among the world’s top 600 dj's in 2002 and in 2003 he vaulted to the top 400 (200 in the U.S.)

(http://thedjlist.com/vote.php3?djName=GOLDEN+BOY+MIKE). He has released 15 mixtapes and

his first cd "HiNRG" (2001) is featured on several club websites and is available at California Sound

and Lighting (calsound.com), United Records (unrec.com), Mileage Clubwear, and DVS Record Store.

His follow up Cd's, "Sweet Dreams" (2001), and "Escape"(2003), are available at California Sound and

Lighting in San Diego. His special blend of Trance and HiNRG takes your imagination on a musical

journey.

Irie (MJSProductions.net Management, HUSTLER)

Irie_3.JPG

Irie has been playing for many years, getting his start with trance. He now plays Hip Hop to Hardcore

and all genres in between. His first band was 420’N’PROGRESS, a 2x4, with 3 Djs. He is also seen spinning

with Channel Surfer in a live PA Act. He went on to become resident DJ in Los Angeles at Club ESC

(@ Club Grand), and Montage in San Diego. He loves to incorporate lightning fast scratches and edits

into his mixes. He has played with such DJ’s as Nicholas Bennison, Mars, Dyloot, Tom Silk, Thee-O, and

Swedish Egil. In October 2004 he signed with MJS Productions Management and quickly secured a residency

at Kadan. He is an experienced DJ who can mix and scratch on up to 4 turntables and a must see for all

music lovers.

PNutz (Sundialect)

Pnutz.JPG

Miss PNutz spins an infinite number of musical styles, colors and flavors. Put a little of this, a little of that, tied in with some

low end and you have her album entitled, "NSFW". Reigning as one of the queens of the San Diego underground, DJ PNutz's

musical influences are broad. Funky, soulful and jazzy beats are laid down onto an array of colorful rhyme schemes, movie

soundtracks, cartoon high jinx and whispers of random inspiration. Miss P puts forth a valiant effort and it has paid off, earning

her a respectable place in the San Diego underground of sound. She began her journey in 1999 and within a year was traveling

to places like LA and Colorado to showcase her talents. Between flying to Napa California for a New Years Bash; traveling to

Tempe AZ to participate in the Rebirth fesitval, and opening up for such names as DEL the Funky Homosapien,

Haiku D ' Etat feat. Aceyalone, Young M.C., Ab Rude & Mikah 9, Zion I, CMA, Typical Cats, The Grouch, Simply Jeff, and Sky,

PNutz has been a busy girl. In July of 2004 she was asked to join SUN DIALECT RECORDINGS (www.sundialect.com) one

Southern California's hottest up and coming underground labels, and currently has residencies with Thrusters, Soul Glo,

Morena Club and Earthbound Radio. Her limitless talent will take her far in this business as it seems that there is nothing

regarding music that this girl can't conquer.

Irok (4486 Productions, DrastixEnt.com)

Irok.JPG

DJ I-ROK was born and raised in the heart of San Francisco. Due to the early influence of his brother’s break-dancing and Hip

Hop he began mixing at the age of 16. In 1998 DJ Oneder of Plan-B Productions and Vinyl Heads in San Diego introduced I-ROK

to House music. With Oneder’s guidance and I-ROK’s creativity, he gained various professional techniques you hear when he

spins. I-ROK’s sound progressed through out the years of practice. His focus then changed to Progressive Trance which he

currently performs. On the rare occasion you may hear some of his crowd, pleasing turntablist scratching skills many anticipate.

When I-ROK first heard Paul Oakenfold’s Tranceport, he was hooked on the sound and emotion that Trance music expresses.

The ability that Trance has to move crowds drew him in. His influences also include favorites such as Sasha and Digweed,

Christopher Lawrence, Mark Farina, Dave Ralph, Hernan Catteneo, Sandra Collins, and Sander Kleinenberg. By expertly spinning

impelling Progressive Trance, I-ROK strives to add his name to this list.

I-ROK has performed for Pangea Recordings, Phixt Management LA, and Eccentricbeats.com on the Flooressence radio show.

You may have heard him perform recently at some of the most respected venues in Yakima Washington, Los Angeles, San Diego,

and Mexico. He has played at clubs, including San Diego’s Montage and Pure, and at many raves. I-ROK placed 2nd among top

local DJ’s in one of Southern California’s competitions held at “When Locals Take Overâ€.

Progressive Trance has given I-ROK a way to express himself. His memorable performances enchant his audience to definite

fans. Hear him spin and immediately know that you are listening to a skilled individual who is escalating rapidly above other

competitive Dj’s.

- GoGo Dancers

- drink specials

- Trance/House/Hip Hop/Top 40 music

- $10 Cover, for $7 Guest Listings email goldenboymike@mjsproductions.net

$5 Discounted Pre-sale tickets available at http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=13102

for more information check - www.MJSProductions.net