Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New record in Nascar!

I was watching this debacle of a race until Junior wrecked out Waltrip.. then i flipped it back to the b-ball game and continued slamming beers until i passed out with 3 mins left in the game. lol

Turn 4 was a killer.. i think they spent more time under caution than they did actually racing :blown:

22!

The number of cautions in tonight's race and Nascar's new rocord for most cautions.

Un-fuckin-believeable!

OMG! GET OUT! 22 CAUTIONS!!?!?! Are you serious?!!?

Listen, this isn't the South, snaggleteeth. Nobody cares about fucking Nascar around here. We don't like to watch a bunch of hicks drive around a fucking track 22424332 times. I mean, who the fuck would even pay for that? I can just go onto the turnpike and park my car and watch cars fly by me for fucking free.

End your life ASAP.

OMG! GET OUT! 22 CAUTIONS!!?!?! Are you serious?!!?

Listen, this isn't the South, snaggleteeth. Nobody cares about fucking Nascar around here. We don't like to watch a bunch of hicks drive around a fucking track 22424332 times. I mean, who the fuck would even pay for that? I can just go onto the turnpike and park my car and watch cars fly by me for fucking free.

End your life ASAP.

only reason to go to a NASCAR race is to get high from all the engine exhaust and get drunk on cheap beer and bourboun. :bounce:

I go to the Homestead Race in Miami and I'm hoping to hit up Daytona this next year.

I like to watch racing and i like going to the races... I always have fun :beer:

So fuck you i guess. lol

I still can't believe the 22 cautions! I mean, holy crap, can you fucking believe that shit?!?!

i didnt turn off my fucking vcr so it didnt tape the fucking race for me...i am soooooooooooo pissed i missed it...what an ending with johnson and labonte tho...is there a way i can see a race after its over??? where can i go??? i have no friends who taped it so i am SOL on that one...

hey lola :D

on a side note the indy 500 was great...WOW what a race...danika is a cutie...and she races well :D

i didnt turn off my fucking vcr so it didnt tape the fucking race for me...i am soooooooooooo pissed i missed it...what an ending with johnson and labonte tho...is there a way i can see a race after its over??? where can i go??? i have no friends who taped it so i am SOL on that one...

hey lola :D

on a side note the indy 500 was great...WOW what a race...danika is a cutie...and she races well :D

hi sweetness :kiss2:

The race was good but with all the cautions, it kind of sucked.. and after my driver was out of contention (junior :heart: ) then i lost interest... and the Pistons were playing to couldn't miss that.

I wanted the last 30 laps of the Indy race.. it was exciting to watch.. i was proud of Danica.. if she'd only had a full tank.. she would have won.

:)

car racing should not be considered a sport.

no physical test whatsoever.

although i still dont and probably will never "get" NASCAR

i dont agree with this statemnt , driving 160+ for 6oo miles in a Beast of vehicle with hundreds of other drivers tapping you and comingthisclose to an accident at every turn , its very physical and mentaly draining to be a driver.

but still nascasr to me is

boringnascar.117.home_thumb.jpg

can you pm me your address so I can mail you $20 to buy a clue....

I nominate this as a dumbest comment of the year candidate. lol

its really different from conventional sports..

not sayin its easy..and it does take a toll on the drivers..

but that my opinion.. so shove it