Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos @ Tempts

ROCKED

Yet another incredible MDW at Temptations....this one surely topped itself...the music , the vibe, the ENERGY was unreal - Tempts the way we all know and love...Denny was on point and kept blowin me away track after track...did not stop dancing the enitre night

as for the 'changes'...what changes??? the only change was Ceotter was on our side instead of behind the bar...yeah, they got new screens but so what, the door staff was friendly and inviting...OK there were a TON of new faces but hey, its the new generation and lets hope they love just as much as we did when we started out...Welcome back everyone...lets hope this summer rocks!!!!

ps ML2K3 good to see you on our side ;):beer:

I can't beleive I missed Sunday night @ Tempts. I was actually down at the shore all day on Sunday. I spent the day on Island Beach State Park....got totally burned...lol

Then, around 6pm or so I headed back up north on the Parkway. What the hell is wrong with me....?????? I guess I am officially retired. The only good thing was there was absolutely no traffic to deal with heading north on Sunday night.

ROCKED

Yet another incredible MDW at Temptations....this one surely topped itself...the music , the vibe, the ENERGY was unreal - Tempts the way we all know and love...Denny was on point and kept blowin me away track after track...did not stop dancing the enitre night

as for the 'changes'...what changes??? the only change was Ceotter was on our side instead of behind the bar...yeah, they got new screens but so what, the door staff was friendly and inviting...OK there were a TON of new faces but hey, its the new generation and lets hope they love just as much as we did when we started out...Welcome back everyone...lets hope this summer rocks!!!!

ps ML2K3 good to see you on our side ;):beer:

AND I LIKED BEING ON THAT SIDE!!! DENNY RULES!!!XOXOXOX TO MY SHOUT OUT TO DENNY...YOUR THE BEST!