Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Promo Mix By DJchoptrop

Now available for download at www.sicktracks.com, right click, save target as...

Many thanks to sicktracks for hosting it...

1.Mardel - Situation (Vocal Mix)

2.Hoxton Whores vs. Cream - Sunshine Of My Love (Club Mix)

3.Kaskade - Steppin' Out (Soul Avengerz Mix)

4.Kylie Minogue - SLow (Max Graham's Third Street Mix)

5.Jupiter Ace - 1000 Years (Full Intention Mix)

6.Deep Dish - Say Hello (Dylan Rhymes Acid Thunder Mix)

7.Amber - Vodoo (Pier Pressure Vocal Mix)

8.Bush II Bush - Piano Track (Club Mix - GJ Edit)

9.Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (a2 Mix 2)

10.Pino Arduini feat. Dawn Tillman - Jumpin' (Jose Velez Mix)

11.Deepgroove - Feel It

12.Cirez D - Teaser

Enjoy!!

O & wheres your buddy who was sweatin me on that Smokin Joe track????

Looks like he opened his big mouth b4 he should have!!!!

how so??

you were posting about a track he had got 2 years ago..:confused:

i see you're still bitter from my mix beating yours..

haha..

if you want i could teach you..

:rock: Bro it was a sick set..Don't care what anyone thinks..I play what I feel, not what's cool???? Anyway......Thanks for all the extra bumps. Listen to my mix & bash it..Have a ball....

What's that song from Akon..."I'm so lonely....."

That's your anthem

:rock: Bro it was a sick set..Don't care what anyone thinks..I play what I feel, not what's cool???? Anyway......Thanks for all the extra bumps. Listen to my mix & bash it..Have a ball....

What's that song from Akon..."I'm so lonely....."

That's your anthem

whats cool?? i put in quality tracks..

youve put grade A cheese..

and why should i listen to your mix? you basically just put together every decent track that came out this week...the mix is too generic..no imagination..hence why no one even replied and you had to bump the thread yourself..you're lucky i keep replying to this thread..its likely the only replies you are gonna get...

but whatever..

you'll take whatever comments i say as bashing..

dood, reeelaxxxxx. every good track that cam out this week? DOn't think so...

This mix has a lot of feeling...Just listen....

jeremy dont sweat it, this fag was put on earth to annoy people, thats his job.. to sit online 24/7 and reply to people with negative attitudes alll day cause his mommy and daddy fucked him in the ass when he was lil with 12 inch dildos.

hows that for moderation..

wait wait. let me guess ur comback is gonna be something like

"oh but ur tracks are stilly cheesyy haar har har"

I have to put in my 2 cents here:

I have listened to both mixes: Choptrop and Headpusher

I have to say....Choptrop's is better in my opinion...there is more energy behind the tracks....not saying Headpusher's mix was bad or anything...I liked it as well, but I was feelin Choptrop's mix more than the other. As for tracklisting...I have to agree with Choptrop.....play what you feel....not what is popular....anyone can play popular shit...but a true artist of the tables plays what he/she is feelin at that particular time.....(wow...I sounded so philisophical...lol)

I THINK ROUND 2 OF THE BATTLE NEEDS TO COMMENCE!!!!!!!

FOR THIS BATTLE THERE SHOULD BE AN IMPARTIAL JUDGE.....A JUDGE WITH STRONG MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE.......I ELECT HYPE FROM THE CP BOARD!!!!!!

PUT YOUR GLOVES ON GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!! (LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!)

jeremy dont sweat it, this fag was put on earth to annoy people, thats his job.. to sit online 24/7 and reply to people with negative attitudes alll day cause his mommy and daddy fucked him in the ass when he was lil with 12 inch dildos.

hows that for moderation..

wait wait. let me guess ur comback is gonna be something like

"oh but ur tracks are stilly cheesyy haar har har"

this board has gone to shit because of retards such as yourself who make little to no effort to contribute...and what little they do contribute is absolute garbage

you make a "May" thread and proceed to post tracks from the months prior, even tracks from 2003. why not do a little research? yet you claim that the thread is for tracks you are "feelin" at the moment. if thats the case..why name it "May" thread??

you claim it is about the music, but yet you dont bother listening to the wack music you list

you created the JUNE thread today and proceeded to post a list today. you didnt even listen to the tracks you posted - rather as soon as you DL a track you skim through it and then decide since its brand new, "let me just post it before anyone else does.."

you are beyond beat

like i said why not create a list of new movies that came out..youd be taken more serious..

clearly music just isnt your thing

I have to put in my 2 cents here:

I have listened to both mixes: Choptrop and Headpusher

I have to say....Choptrop's is better in my opinion...there is more energy behind the tracks....not saying Headpusher's mix was bad or anything...I liked it as well, but I was feelin Choptrop's mix more than the other. As for tracklisting...I have to agree with Choptrop.....play what you feel....not what is popular....anyone can play popular shit...but a true artist of the tables plays what he/she is feelin at that particular time.....(wow...I sounded so philisophical...lol)

I THINK ROUND 2 OF THE BATTLE NEEDS TO COMMENCE!!!!!!!

FOR THIS BATTLE THERE SHOULD BE AN IMPARTIAL JUDGE.....A JUDGE WITH STRONG MUSICAL KNOWLEDGE.......I ELECT HYPE FROM THE CP BOARD!!!!!!

PUT YOUR GLOVES ON GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!! (LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!)

not for nothing but you're from jersey and prolly his boy so of course you are gonna go for him..his cheesy sound appeals to the jersey crowd.

point is..

im not even a dj, he is.

and i still schooled him