Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bolts

4 To The Floor

Yeah, I'm sure it's old, but I recently heard it on a college radio station, sick mix too. The show's Dark Harmony, so it was a darker heavier beat, but whatever, I just need to know a few great mixes people have heard, I'll 'find' them all and pick one for a CD.

Thanks for any help

OH if anyone has a good mix and I can download it, it would be even better.

Yeah, I'm sure it's old, but I recently heard it on a college radio station, sick mix too. The show's Dark Harmony, so it was a darker heavier beat, but whatever, I just need to know a few great mixes people have heard, I'll 'find' them all and pick one for a CD.

Thanks for any help

OH if anyone has a good mix and I can download it, it would be even better.

What song are you talking about??????

It's actually called "four to the floor" I wrote it in my first post. Never heard of it? Has anyone. It's the shit. I just need a good mix. I'm only finding shitty gino mixes. Great vocals.

It's actually called "four to the floor" I wrote it in my first post. Never heard of it? .

Never heard of it and if you have no idea who the artist is it is going to be difficult to ID.

It's by Starsailor. I'm surprised no ones heard of it. I only recently heard it, but I would have thought it would be in the NYC before it hit TO. Damn, then get it, it's going to be big.

It was on an Ibiza 2004 CD though. Shit I have no clue. If anyone does know it and tell me of a good mix it would be great.

It's by Starsailor. I'm surprised no ones heard of it. I only recently heard it, but I would have thought it would be in the NYC before it hit TO. Damn, then get it, it's going to be big.

It was on an Ibiza 2004 CD though. Shit I have no clue. If anyone does know it and tell me of a good mix it would be great.

It was on the Space CD last year.

Four to the Floor, Starsailor, thin white duke mix.