Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That's it. I've had it with this place.

Seriously guys neither of us are making the playoffs. It looks like Baltimore is winning the division. And Minny is getting the WC. Shame on both of us. Us for our ridiculous payroll(and because we won't even make it to our own invitational) and you because you're the defending champions.

Seriously guys neither of us are making the playoffs. It looks like Baltimore is winning the division. And Minny is getting the WC. Shame on both of us. Us for our ridiculous payroll(and because we won't even make it to our own invitational) and you because you're the defending champions.

i still think the yanks are gona pull through..

bump this thread in october.

haha did you guys hear what happened in San Fran with that video? Thats fucking hilarious I heard they were getting all racist and calling people silly niggers and shit. OMG I wanna see it!

p.s. I would've made this a thread but it's about football, and we all know football isn't that important.

Look at Baltimore and Toronto's record in our division, and then look at the Yankees' and Boston's...

See you on the golf course.

Guys, you can't root for two teams. That's illegal.

ok . . . lets go padres! :bounce:

and hoping the O's beat out the sox and yankees in the AL east. i actually hate peter angelos 'cos he kept baseball out of DC for a long time. i hope he chokes on his slice of foie gras he bought with all the $$$ he made from the tobacco settlements.