Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

Vampress is a sweet chick and she hasn't done me so she hasn't been through the whole board at all. I know her from another board pretty well and she's got a lot of good stuff in that head of hers, and in her heart. So whatever...say what you want but I said how I feel and what I know, so that's all I have to say about that.

Vampress, :love:

Guest onisakura
Vampress is a sweet chick and she hasn't done me so she hasn't been through the whole board at all. I know her from another board pretty well and she's got a lot of good stuff in that head of hers, and in her heart. So whatever...say what you want but I said how I feel and what I know, so that's all I have to say about that.

Agreed. She is outspoken and honest, we need more people like that. Its the fake ass people that feel the need to talk shit.

Bribery, money laundering and racketeering? What's next? :D

Agreed. She is outspoken and honest, we need more people like that. Its the fake ass people that feel the need to talk shit.

Wow! Doesn't get much gayer than this :aright:

I got a lot of shit for being real too. Why people come to a board and pretend to be someone they're not knowing someday they might meet some of these people I will never understand. You don't like what I write don't read it. Period!! ANd to the rest of you.........Fuck off....I'm boss!!! :biggrin:

I got a lot of shit for being real too. Why people come to a board and pretend to be someone they're not knowing someday they might meet some of these people I will never understand. You don't like what I write don't read it. Period!! ANd to the rest of you.........Fuck off....I'm boss!!! :biggrin:

Fuck you, I will own you bitch! Unless you want to dominate me, and then you can do what ever you want mistress. :whip2:

Yep, I wonder who could have said that.....................well shit lets just say that if I was to go though the whole board at least I waited to meet them more than once before fucking them :tongue: oh and that they know my name first, LMAO!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

have you managed sticking both of your fist in that loose pussy of yours or are you still only up to one? Inquiring minds would like to know....
Nahhhhhhhhhh, not yet............................actually as I stated before I never stuck my fist just my 4 fingers which every woman can do!!!!

But I would love to try it in your ASS, should'nt be that hard:tongue:

Yep, I wonder who could have said that.....................well shit lets just say that if I was to go though the whole board at least I waited to meet them more than once before fucking them :tongue: oh and that they know my name first, LMAO!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

:laugh::rofl:

Guest onisakura
Wow! Doesn't get much gayer than this :aright:

Its not a matter of being gay dickhead, its a matter of knowing who your friends are and going to bat for them. Some people are actual friends outside this messageboard.