Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

Its not a matter of being gay dickhead, its a matter of knowing who your friends are and going to bat for them. Some people are actual friends outside this messageboard.

Yeah some people actually have a life outside these messageboards, whats up mama................oye I know you weren't down here this weekend and did not let me know!!!

Un besito :makeout: !!!!

Guest onisakura
Yeah some people actually have a life outside these messageboards, whats up mama................oye I know you weren't down here this weekend and did not let me know!!!

Un besito :makeout: !!!!

Nah i never made it this weekend. I was at Release for Icey, i couldn't miss that!! I might go next weekend. We should meet up!

Ingrid is one down as hell chick that knows how to keep it real...

Glad ive met you homegurl :cool:

:kiss2:, same here sweetie..............thank you for all the support you have shown me when I have needed it the most!!!

That's why I will be there for you 24/7, just pick up the phone..............see you SOON :bounce: !!!!

Vampress is a sweet chick and she hasn't done me so she hasn't been through the whole board at all. I know her from another board pretty well and she's got a lot of good stuff in that head of hers, and in her heart. So whatever...say what you want but I said how I feel and what I know, so that's all I have to say about that.

Vampress, :love:

:kiss2:

Vampress is the shiznit. We chat online all the time. Sweet girl. I can't say anything bad about her. :hat:

Hey, thanks for this post but nobody gives a fuck what your fgt ass has to say....you mean nothing! Honestly, you wouldn't even be missed if tomorrow morning you ended up dead in your sleep.

Trust me, Vampress is nothing but a dirty little tramp and her homo friend philippio and that bitch Sotoslut should all be brutally raped and torchered by a bunch of homeless men

:finger:

Hey, thanks for this post but nobody gives a fuck what your fgt ass has to say....you mean nothing! Honestly, you wouldn't even be missed if tomorrow morning you ended up dead in your sleep.

Trust me, Vampress is nothing but a dirty little tramp and her homo friend philippio and that bitch Sotoslut should all be brutally raped and torchered by a bunch of homeless men

:finger:

That wasn't very nice! :nono:

Vampress has been throu... 06-06-2005 02:37 AM Don't go by what people say, vampress is one cool ass chick and real. Besides everyone knows she only fucks koky.

:laugh:

:woah2::lol3:, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I guess the person who posted who gave you that Rep point is my friend, lmao!!!!

BTW just out of curiosity was a NEG or POS Rep point???

Does anyone think that if you were to nail vampress it would be like throwing hotdogs down a hallway?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I got that Rep point as well.......................LMMFAO when I read it!!!!!!

Very original & creative!!!!

I guess not having a life contributes to such creative ideas!!!

cept for her tits and who her babys' daddy really is. koky!

Yeah I guess I forgot that my tits are fake, funny how people tend to assume shit.........................go ahead it just makes you look more like a moron when you find out how real they are!!!

Oh and one thing I do ask is that you leave my kids out of any comments you might make, there is no reason for them to be mentioned....................talk about me all you want I can GIVE A FUCK, but leave them out!!!!