Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

hurt..:laugh:

lol.. yea by a dog..

why not get those brows waxed and that mustache shaved before you talk..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn you can tell when someone is desperate.....................looking for shit where there is none!!!!

Thats ok, I understand you're hurt cause you look like A Jim Carrey Reject..............!!!!

Woof Woof!!!!

ok so we saw a pic of you .. now we'd like to see some of the chicks you have dated ?? c'mon i know u must have some pics somewhere :laugh:

dude, i have dated hotter chicks than her..she really isnt all that..you make yourself look bad by sweating an ugly thing like that so hard...

and im not tryin to be funny here..

shes not hideous..but she def aint hot..

and dont tell me her personality makes her hot.

and hes another pic..

come on koky..post another pic..i dare you

all the chicks from down here know i look good.. :laugh: im not posting a pic for you you fag :laugh: not for you to jerk off to or photoshop bitch !! :laugh:

one more...cause i love to look at myself

attachment.php?attachmentid=40049

Ok what is up with the HAIR dude seriously.................do you use a Bowl for it, and your friend needs to stop playing with electric outlets!!!!

BTW, what happened to his face, it looks like it went thru a grinder???

Guest onisakura

Could this thread have gotten any lamer?? I mean come on....."youre ulgy, im hot, no im hotter than you, no i have a bigger dick than you".....

Will you all just grow the fuck up?? I mean this shit is hilarious but seriously.....who the fuck cares what any of you look like? What the fuck do you care who anyone does or doesnt sleep with? Ive been called every name in the book by people on this board and i really couldn't care less. None of you fools have any impact on each others lives other than what you allow. Certainly not on mine thats for damn sure.

Could this thread have gotten any lamer?? I mean come on....."youre ulgy, im hot, no im hotter than you, no i have a bigger dick than you".....

Will you all just grow the fuck up?? I mean this shit is hilarious but seriously.....who the fuck cares what any of you look like? What the fuck do you care who anyone does or doesnt sleep with? Ive been called every name in the book by people on this board and i really couldn't care less. None of you fools have any impact on each others lives other than what you allow. Certainly not on mine thats for damn sure.

I know can you believe this shit, this thread is by 9 pages I LOVE the ATTENTION, like I said I must be doing something right to get this much attention!!!

Shit the only reason i'm keeping up with it is to reach 1000 posts:tongue:!!!!