Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : all Avalon Clubbers!!!!

fedor

I work for avalon, so I SAY WHO IS ALLOWED IN THE BOOTH.

I even like to go to Avalon NYC and lick steve porters balls by throwing VIP's out of the booth just so porter has more room!

And if they get loud with me, I just tell everyone that I work for Avalon, and I AM THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS!

mom aren't you so proud of me?????

Are you talking about roman, the guy who april went out with? The kid thinks everyone in the russian community has to lick his balls to get on the VIP list @ Avalon Boston.

Yup... He controls the black market of bread, you should bow to him so you don't have to wait outside in your booty shorts, xs white hanes and uggg boots.

I didn't want to have to bring this up, but I actually ran into some people that know a ton off heads off this board, and apparently, we have a REALLY REALLY terrible reputation (OFF THE BOARD) of talking shit about people both on, and OFFLINE...........apparently lyssalyssa and a bunch of her friends' friends really don't like this board, and are quietly spreading shit around about it and all the members, and related dj's whose events we attend.......my point is........some people on here, really need to learn what to keep to yourself, and what you CAN joke about. Its a really small few that are creating a GOD AWFUL rep for the rest of us. Boston is a small city, and wherever I go, I hear things about this board, that I just don't want to.......

Hey, I'm not one to judge people, but as every Boston regular knows, there's a whole bunch of obscenely hot asian women with fake EVERYTHING every club you can imagine...i'm sure u've seen them.....one of them approached me, and basically picked me up.......after which alot of people including roxy staff proceeded to approach me and inform me that she and her friends are all 'transvestites'.......I'm not one to judge, like I said, but I was wondering if anyone's encountered these people before, has slept with them.......and in general if this is just a load of bull, because this girl seems really cool, and I want to give her a chance, despite her and her friends seeming EXTREMELY elitist and unapproachable from a distance