Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alabama Girl Missing In Aruba...

BIRMINGHAM, AL, United States (UPI) -- The search for a missing 18-year-old Mount Brook, Ala., girl missing in Aruba has turned into a suspected kidnapping case.

The teenager was in Aruba on a trip that was not sponsored by her high school, but which has been taken by more than 100 students and their chaperones for three years.

Her friends saw Natalie get into a vehicle outside a nightclub early Monday, the last morning of a senior trip to the Caribbean island nation.

An unidentified man accompanying her was subsequently taken into FBI custody, but no other information had been released by Saturday.

Copyright 2005 by United Press International

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/northamerica/article_1004875.php/U.S._teenager_still_missing_in_Aruba

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to rumours and some reports, they abducted her and took her to venezuela and raped her. but not sure if thats true or bullshit. the news confirmed that theyre searching now in venezuela but thats it.

They arrested and charged two guys today. This is a horrible story, girl was only 18 and a very pretty little girl. Monsters!

well why did she get into a car with strangers?

hate to say it, but i think she's the one at fault.

specific areas and regions that have considerable kidnapping activity include:

3. Aruba, an island near Colombia;

Yeah she got in to the car w/ some strangers, can someone say she was hoping to score some fresh cocaine ...

i definetly don't think that girl was asking to be abducted or whatever, but i think that she could have done more to protect herself. and where the fuggg were her friends?!

Well these things happen a lot, and espec. to people who've never travelled outside of the country.

What could she have done? NOT get into a strangers car! that's what. (and you don't need your friends to tell you that)

People don't realize that we take so much for granted in this country as far as security and safety. Go ANYWHERE outside this country and it's much different.

I was in Belgium by myself when i was 15, and these 2 people (man and women) insisted that i go with them to see this cool place. But i said no cuz i know better than to get into a car w/a stranger. That girl was asking for it....

They arrested and charged two guys today. This is a horrible story, girl was only 18 and a very pretty little girl. Monsters!

what if she was an ugly big girl would they still be monsters???

Yeah she got in to the car w/ some strangers, can someone say she was hoping to score some fresh cocaine ...

i think they already addressed the fact that the guys were "known" drug dealers...

Well these things happen a lot, and espec. to people who've never travelled outside of the country.....

she was a world traveler, shes been to europe, canada, mexico etc. her yearbook quote was from freebird... "If I leave here tomorrow

Would you still remember me? For I must be travelling on, now,"

how evil were you?...."hey Marko, let me get you your next drink" :laugh:

lol...

what if she was an ugly big girl would they still be monsters???

Of course they would!

And to gmc, I understand your point about not getting into to cars with strangers but I have these points to make, she was 18 and from a small town I'm sure things are more innocent where she's from. She was probably a more trusting person since she had been "sheltered" living in a small town, everyone is friendly. Secondly, when I was younger 16-18 years old, I did some REALLY stupid things, got into cars with strangers and I'm here to tell about it, yes but it was very stupid of me and could have turned out differently. But when you're that young things like that don't occur to you, unless you've been subjected to that type of behavior or have someone in your life tell you it's wrong. Which you don't always listen to anyways. So why you may have been smart enough, I'm not sure everyone else is.

Of course they would!

And to gmc, I understand your point about not getting into to cars with strangers but I have these points to make, she was 18 and from a small town I'm sure things are more innocent where she's from. She was probably a more trusting person since she had been "sheltered" living in a small town, everyone is friendly. Secondly, when I was younger 16-18 years old, I did some REALLY stupid things, got into cars with strangers and I'm here to tell about it, yes but it was very stupid of me and could have turned out differently. But when you're that young things like that don't occur to you, unless you've been subjected to that type of behavior or have someone in your life tell you it's wrong. Which you don't always listen to anyways. So why you may have been smart enough, I'm not sure everyone else is.

so because she's a dumb hick it's not her fault? is that where you're going with this?

so because she's a dumb hick it's not her fault? is that where you're going with this?

lol..

whether you're a hick, a city slicker, or you live in an igloo all your life, you should know NOT to go anywhere with any stranger. To me, that's pure survival.

Damn, i mean that's something we're told from day 1. Don't talk to strangers and don't go anywhere with them.

The fact that she was a world traveller makes this even more unsettling.

lol..

whether you're a hick, a city slicker, or you live in an igloo all your life, you should know NOT to go anywhere with any stranger.

Damn, i mean that's something we're told from day 1. Don't talk to strangers and don't go anywhere with them.

The fact that she was a world traveller makes this even more unsettling.

Exactly.