Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lip Venom

so my friend introduced this product to me at a club by kissing me on my cheek. my cheek turned puffy and red. anyway, the gloss makes your lips fuller. anyone have it? i tried it and it tingled the hell outta my lips.

"Lip Venom is a spicy, tingly gloss that enhances the natural color and shape of the lips by increasing circulation with a blend of essential oils including cinnamon and ginger. The result: shiny, bee-stung lips."

if you walk into any sephora store, you'll see it by the HUGE lip stand, haha. anwyay, they range from $18-48 depending on what u get. i like the one that hurts the most jk :) the first time i tried it i wanted it taken off right away, but then u start to like the tingling.

so my friend introduced this product to me at a club by kissing me on my cheek. my cheek turned puffy and red. anyway, the gloss makes your lips fuller. anyone have it? i tried it and it tingled the hell outta my lips.

"Lip Venom is a spicy, tingly gloss that enhances the natural color and shape of the lips by increasing circulation with a blend of essential oils including cinnamon and ginger. The result: shiny, bee-stung lips."

Did she also talk like Mush Mouth from the "Fat Albert" cartoon? I'm intrigued.

haha, it really does hurt at first. well depending on the one that you get. but pull-thru girl. it starts to feel good after a lil bit.

after my piercings and having my boobs done i think i could handle this one .....i'm kinda looking forward to it......nawmean?

okay so i stopped at nordstrom on my lunch and the girl at the counter introduced me to the too faced lip injection. she said this one is supposed to last up to 4 hours and does not dry out your lips like what the du wop lip venom supposedly does.....he tingling wasn't that bad at all....but it was probably because i was anticipating more....as far as the "plump" factor goes...i'll give it a 6 out of 10......hearts.gif