Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!! Drug Test!!

So, I think someone saw me at a club or I dont know what the deal is, but this morning I received notice that I need to take a "random employee" MANDATORY drug test.

I've been doing coke all weekend. How long does this last in my system? It will definitely show, right?

i dont know...i never experienced a company doing a drug test after i have been hired...that is new to me...

if ur test is thursday just drink lots of water, take a multivitamin and eat plenty of foods...u will be fine...make sure ur sample is not ur first one of the day and also give a sample that is half way through the stream...dont start it immediately in the cup...pee alittle then put it in the cup...

i dont know...i never experienced a company doing a drug test after i have been hired...that is new to me...

if ur test is thursday just drink lots of water, take a multivitamin and eat plenty of foods...u will be fine...make sure ur sample is not ur first one of the day and also give a sample that is half way through the stream...dont start it immediately in the cup...pee alittle then put it in the cup...

That's some pretty good advice, but I'd also start working on your resume' cause U R FUCKED.

there's something that one of my girlfriends took, some noxious fluid that she either bought at GNC or online, which guaranteed clean results...she did blow and smoked alot of weed a few days before the test but she passed so i guess it worked...i will ask her for the name of this product

there's something that one of my girlfriends took, some noxious fluid that she either bought at GNC or online, which guaranteed clean results...she did blow and smoked alot of weed a few days before the test but she passed so i guess it worked...i will ask her for the name of this product

thanks!!! Please let me know what it was..and how long before the test she took it...

it should be okay if they make you potty or use saliva for the test. if it's a hair test, it would probably be positive. however, most companies don't use hair tests because they are expensive.

you can always hope it was really stepped on.. less to flush out, jk.

try not to drink so much water that you completely dilute your urine, they test for that too. if you want to pre-test yourself, try buying one of those at home drug test kits for parents that spy on their kids and see if you pass. good luck. :)

it should be okay if they make you potty or use saliva for the test. if it's a hair test, it would probably be positive. however, most companies don't use hair tests because they are expensive.

you can always hope it was really stepped on.. less to flush out, jk.

try not to drink so much water that you completely dilute your urine, they test for that too. if you want to pre-test yourself, try buying one of those at home drug test kits for parents that spy on their kids and see if you pass. good luck. :)

Thanks hon!!..well what will be..will be..

I have a feeling im fucked!..

you will be fine...cranberry juice is also good for flushing ur system...eat healthy foods...fruits, veggies...some good steak...u will be fine...coke is water solluable...u will piss it out shortly and have been...

Thanks so much!! I'll look it up today!

The only problem with those flushes is that in some cases, they will test for those also. Your Ph level will be higher or lower depending on the method the solution works. Your best bet is what everyone has been suggesting...

a. lots of water

b. eat healthy and start working out so you sweat more

c. get a home drug test kit

d. multivitamins so it looks like your not trying to dilute your piss

The day before the test drink and obscene amount of water, so that your first piss has a lot of the toxins in it. You should test yourself after the initial morning release. also yes companies have the right to just check you at random, there are companies that are firing people just cause they are smokers and the company health insurance plan costs were to much.

thats just not cool.....i fucking hate it when coworkers witness your partying....a few months ago, my bf and i were at a club and rolling our asses off, and who do we see but his boss....i guess that we were both completely trashed out of our minds bc he got fired when he went into work on mon...thats just wrong though...how can you fire somebody for partying on the weekends??

i know....and his performance was always 100%....its all bs anyways, he' got a much better job now...but i work for a lot of young ppl, and its kinda scary to think that if one of them sees me blitzed out at crobar, i could get fired...its like, isnt that the reason why youre working in the first place??

u think so..why?

I'm just fucking with you, don't sweat it. Whatever happens, happens. You just have to ride it out at this point. If you're working in an environment where you have an office NARC you might want to start looking anyhow, cause unless I'm reading the signals wrong, and I don't think I am, someone in your office is out to torpedo you. You can either find out who they are and sink them first, which may backfire on you depending on a whole lot of variables, or you can get the fuck out while the getting is good and move on to something better before the aforementioned backstabber finds another way to sink your battleship baby. I've learned over time that you have to pick your battles, and some battles just ain't worth fighting.

I'm just fucking with you, don't sweat it. Whatever happens, happens. You just have to ride it out at this point. If you're working in an environment where you have an office NARC you might want to start looking anyhow, cause unless I'm reading the signals wrong, and I don't think I am, someone in your office is out to torpedo you. You can either find out who they are and sink them first, which may backfire on you depending on a whole lot of variables, or you can get the fuck out while the getting is good and move on to something better before the aforementioned backstabber finds another way to sink your battleship baby. I've learned over time that you have to pick your battles, and some battles just ain't worth fighting.

Thanks..and you are absolutely right. I've thought about it these past few days, and will take it as it comes. This job aint all that anyway. And the rat can fck himself. I had a blast this weekend and the party will continue Friday at Crobar..so whatever..! Thanks for the advice!