Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!! Drug Test!!

i just read one of those links and ironically, one of our exec's just got let go due to a lesbian affair with a regular agent (non exec)...

i used to give my old manager blow at the club.. we'd do bumps in the bathroom together... ohhh those were the days :laugh:

No word yet, and I havent asked. This place is full of shit and hipocrits. :hoparound

No word yet, and I havent asked. This place is full of shit and hipocrits. :hoparound

I say its time you make some brownies for the office and let upper management get down on some .. but you should put the WORLD OF EXLAX in it and then really see how full of shit the place can be ...

i wouldnt ask...if they dont say shit ..that means u passed...if they say something ..raise hell and demand a retest...since you dont do drugs lol

u can get a false positive from ibuprofen

• 2 weeks later...
To say what? It's my understanding, it's legal to have these "random" drug tests.

Well, going by what I've read, it sounds like they "might" be harassing you. I'd let someone who knows the law evaluate the situation and let you know for sure. It sounds to me like your days there are numbered and counting down regardless of what you want to do so if I were you, I'd cover my ass. A consultation won't cost much, if anything, and then you'll know for sure if what they did is harassment or not. If it is harrassment, it puts you in the drivers seat for a short time.

Well, going by what I've read, it sounds like they "might" be harassing you. I'd let someone who knows the law evaluate the situation and let you know for sure. It sounds to me like your days there are numbered and counting down regardless of what you want to do so if I were you, I'd cover my ass. A consultation won't cost much, if anything, and then you'll know for sure if what they did is harassment or not. If it is harrassment, it puts you in the drivers seat for a short time.

do u ever get the feeling that we have said this time and time again????

do u ever get the feeling that we have said this time and time again????

well, if im terminated i will most certainly seek legal advice. I think the test results were negative or i wouldve heard something. im lookng for something else now anyway, so i dont need to worry much longer

well, if im terminated i will most certainly seek legal advice. I think the test results were negative or i wouldve heard something. im lookng for something else now anyway, so i dont need to worry much longer

If you wait until you're terminated it's too late, comprende? God damn, you are fucking dense.

I'm done, good luck.

If you wait until you're terminated it's too late, comprende? God damn, you are fucking dense.

I'm done, good luck.

Dense? Thanks for your help, but I dont think you fully get it either. Random drug testing is legal, and I have not been terminated, or threatened to be terminated. So, what do you want me to seek counsel for? Legal testing?

LIke i said..thanks for the advice..but at this point, I'm looking for something else anyway, this place sucks.

Dont sweat it Party girl, I think that most people understand, you definitively passed because you didnt hear anything, Quest is a ligit lab cause we use them in the medical profession, and if your looking for a new job, I understand,it probably feels weird at work for you now. So just take care, and watch out for #1,life is too short to stress. :itsok: