Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal This Weekend!

eliwilkie

As some of you may be aware, this weekend is the legendary annual Grand Prix weekend in Montreal. This event brings tens of thousands of F-1 racing enthusiasts, fans and friends from all over North America to the city ... Needless to say, the Montreal nightlife, which is already second to none, is further loaded with the highest octane party crowd ever. If any of you in the area will be in Montreal, here's some events that myself and some friends are doing:

FRIDAY JUNE 10TH:

DUPLEX:

I will be playing from 10PM-3AM at this Montreal hotspot. E-mail me for comps OR 10 drinks for $20 CAN :)

Formula1_Poster_small.jpg

STEREO:

The Best afterhours in North America has DJ/Producer Max Graham & Berhouz behind the decks. They will be playing for 8 hours on the best sound system in the world! 2AM-10AM +

fl_1953_large.jpg

SATURDAY JUNE 11TH:

STEREOBAR:

At this underground house mecca, I will be opening for StereoBar resident Danny Torrence. This will be an unofficial pre-party for Sasha/Steve Porter. This will be a one price for all you can drink event :) e-mail me for info/list

ARIA:

To top off the weekend, Sasha and Steve Porter will be setting ARIA on fire to a sold out crowd. I have seen this combination at ARIA before, and it was the best time I have had there!

11_juin_2005.jpg

Again, please e-mail me if you are coming for the weekend, and plan on even possibly hitting up any of these events. I will get you sorted!

e-mail: eli@phuturephunk.com

Peace,

UPCOMING:

06/10: Duplex - Montreal, PQ Canada

06/11: Swank @ StereoBar - Montreal PQ Canada

06/23: Reversible Thursdays @ Vertigo - Boston

06/24: Avalon - Boston w/ Dave Ralph

07/02: Sullivan Room - New York, NY (Agent001 & Groovefire)

07/09: Andalu - Washington D.C. w/ Groovefire

07/22: Avalon - Boston w/ Steve Porter

07/29: Mezzanine - San Francisco, CA w/ Steve Porter

Its all good. Did you enjoy my b-day present? Also sorry I didnt p/u the phone Sat morn. I was :zzz:

Yea I def did! Thanks so much!

I left u a message sat am. to thank you and to see if you were interested in beers, meow mix & mortal kombat at my brother's pad. good times. :laugh:

me too cookie!! :( i think it's a good idea that i'm sitting out though after last weekends shennanigans!!! gonna just lay out at the parents' pool, drink beer and relax!! you're welcome to join!!

me too cookie!! :( i think it's a good idea that i'm sitting out though after last weekends shennanigans!!! gonna just lay out at the parents' pool, drink beer and relax!! you're welcome to join!!

sounds good to me bebe-saturday? :makeout:

oh yes topless screw tanlines!! it's fenced in for the most part so there will be no peep show! ! too bad no camera phatbastad!!! hahaha!! jk that was mean!! cookie, yes saturday!!! gonna be a scorcher!!!

oh yes topless screw tanlines!! it's fenced in for the most part so there will be no peep show! ! too bad no camera phatbastad!!! hahaha!! jk that was mean!! cookie, yes saturday!!! gonna be a scorcher!!!

check yer myspace messages :type:

lets get black