Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alex Rodriguez 400 HR

:bounce: good job AROD tell the haters to step

any predictions on where this guy winds up career totals , at his present pace barring injuries ..and so far he has been quite healthy and appears to be in great shape, AT his current hr avg 44 a year if you take off 9 and only give him 35 a yr for the next 10 yrs we have a new HR King of all time.

i ll go with 800+ when all is said and done and hopefully a few rings in pinstripes to boot.

also: He iss two years and three months younger than Aaron was when he hit No. 400.

• almost two and a half years younger than Willie Mays was when he hit No. 400.

• four years and two months younger than Bonds was when he hit No. 400.

• four years and seven months younger than Mark McGwire was when he hit No. 400

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and will always be a great player on a bad team congrats to him and his therapist. wow i am full of them today. :)

Anyway he is a great player and will break a lot of records as long as he stays healthy.

he needs to win a WS to get that monkey off his bat. the way things are going, that likely wont happen this year.

like barry, great #'s, but you gotta win it all.

how much longer does his contract last? i just cant imagine what will happen if he doesnt win it with the yankees and the year after he leaves the yankees (if he does) they go on to win the WS.

:bounce: good job AROD tell the haters to step

any predictions on where this guy winds up career totals , at his present pace barring injuries ..and so far he has been quite healthy and appears to be in great shape, AT his current hr avg 44 a year if you take off 9 and only give him 35 a yr for the next 10 yrs we have a new HR King of all time.

i ll go with 800+ when all is said and done and hopefully a few rings in pinstripes to boot.

also: He iss two years and three months younger than Aaron was when he hit No. 400.

• almost two and a half years younger than Willie Mays was when he hit No. 400.

• four years and two months younger than Bonds was when he hit No. 400.

• four years and seven months younger than Mark McGwire was when he hit No. 400

not for nothing, i dont think anybody gives a flying fuck. get back to playing .500 ball then come talk about nonsensical garbage, prolly we might spare a minute or two on it. Fuck A-shit and fuck you too asswipe.

not for nothing, i dont think anybody gives a flying fuck. get back to playing .500 ball then come talk about nonsensical garbage, prolly we might spare a minute or two on it. Fuck A-shit and fuck you too asswipe.

you immature little cockbag

NExt time wait for permission to speak

You act out of pocket like that again , and ill take my shoe off and beat your ass almost as bad as I do on a regular basis in these threads

you immature little cockbag

NExt time wait for permission to speak

You act out of pocket like that again , and ill take my shoe off and beat your ass almost as bad as I do on a regular basis in these threads

you know what, you got some good insults but your delivery of the punch line sucks ass all because of your illiteracy. i guess you never thought language skills was gonna come in handy in real life tho, right ?

he needs to win a WS to get that monkey off his bat. the way things are going, that likely wont happen this year.

like barry, great #'s, but you gotta win it all.

how much longer does his contract last? i just cant imagine what will happen if he doesnt win it with the yankees and the year after he leaves the yankees (if he does) they go on to win the WS.

Everyone knows I'm not a Yankee fan but come on now...I think you might be looking a little bit too far in to the future to be predicting A-Rod getting traded and the Yanks win it all the year after but hey, do you! :aright:

I got to disagree with you here also... you might be a Yankee hater and that's fine, lots of people hate A-Rod for whatever reason, maybe his contact or just the way he portrays himself or how he left the Rangers and worked a trade to the Yankees but fact of the matter is we are witnessing one of the best players EVER to play the game. It's ashame people don't realize this....the guy is the youngest player ever to reach 400 homeruns and would have went down as the greatest shortstop ever if he didn't switch positions.

Oh and yes I listen to ESPN radio in the morning and they have talked about this. I just happen to agree....from what I hear he is a great competitor and works harder than everyone. Years from now we will be talking about this guy.Yankee fans especially should be enjoying what he is doing every day rather than criticizing his every single move

ex: Jeter if I'm not mistaken had on two different games back to back in the 9th inning, a chance to win the game and made the final out. What happened? He made out and no big deal...and yes I know he already won 4 WS so he has some leverage but come on....A-Rod is the best player in baseball period!!!!

Arod is the best overall player in the game right now. He is def showing it this year. It's useless to go into an argument b/c the A-rod haters will be critics of him no matter what and the fans will support him till the very end. But congrats are inorder for him reaching this accomplishment at such a young age. Another player who will make some noise at the hr record is that guy Pujols. Yeah, he's only in his 5th year in the league. If he can stay healthy I think he will have a better chance than anyone in breaking Hank's record. But he's got a long way to go.

you know what, you got some good insults but your delivery of the punch line sucks ass all because of your illiteracy. i guess you never thought language skills was gonna come in handy in real life tho, right ?

?? are you ok??

once again you insist on bringing up literacy/grammar and you step in shit again

its THOUGH no tho

your starting "all these crap" but you will never be able to finish , so just stop now and you might be able to maintain a shred of credibility.

Thanks for the compliment, sorry i cant say the same about your lame ass insults.