Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alex Rodriguez 400 HR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Arod in Texas for only 2 years? I didn't know all great leaders had to make the playoffs every fucking year.

Besides I wasn't even making the case that AROD is a great leader. But rather that Tejada isn't either, you fucking numbskull.

Like this: I fucking hate that Mexican.

See, that was easy.

he's Dominican

;)

btw, if gay-rod is such a great player and the best player in the game, why are all you yankee supporters not supporting gay-rod taking over shortstop and making prima donna Jizbag move to second or third or left field or something?

Easy...peeps are sucking off A-Rod and Tejada has lead his team to 4 division titles and probably another one with the birds

Didn't OAK have Giambi(the MVP Giambi, not the current shithead) back when they were winning those titles?

Most people would agree it was their pitching that 'led' them to those titles...

Didn't OAK have Giambi(the MVP Giambi, not the current shithead) back when they were winning those titles?

Most people would agree it was their pitching that 'led' them to those titles...

he left and Tejada was the team leader for two years (might have even been three)

I wonder how many ALDS A-Rod went to in TX....

one word for A-Rod = CANCER!

you keep bringing that up. How is arod a cancer when all he did was put up mvp #s every yr. in texas?? He leaves they get a bunch of the younger players maturing ,Soriano in that trade and finally place a little emphasis on pitching thts why texas had a decent last yr. and are playing well this season

You said the same about Randy in arizona....all he did last yr was win 35% of a horrendous teams games , How does that make him a cancer?

Arizona gets 2 live arms from the Yanks for him , sign a bunch of free agents and now there 3 games over .500

he's Dominican

;)

btw, if gay-rod is such a great player and the best player in the game, why are all you yankee supporters not supporting gay-rod taking over shortstop and making prima donna Jizbag move to second or third or left field or something?

All I keep hearing is 'all you' Yankee supporters...I haven't said jackshit. Stop lumping me in with them.

And you're right AROD isn't the best player in the game.

Manny Ramirez is. I mean it must feel great getting benched for Kevin Millar.

All I keep hearing is 'all you' Yankee supporters...I haven't said jackshit. Stop lumping me in with them.

And you're right AROD isn't the best player in the game.

Manny Ramirez is. I mean it must feel great getting benched for Kevin Millar.

And Foulke is the best closer in the AL.

Hey he's just off to a bad start just like last season.

He'll come around. He always does.

Giambi was on the juice - damn shame that shit had to count.

A-Rod played 3 years for TX

you keep bringing that up. How is arod a cancer when all he did was put up mvp #s every yr. in texas?? He leaves they get a bunch of the younger players maturing ,Soriano in that trade and finally place a little emphasis on pitching thts why texas had a decent last yr. and are playing well this season

You said the same about Randy in arizona....all he did last yr was win 35% of a horrendous teams games , How does that make him a cancer?

Arizona gets 2 live arms from the Yanks for him , sign a bunch of free agents and now there 3 games over .500

Look what happed to A-Rod the few years after he left Seattle...it's not the first time...that's all I'm saying

he's Dominican

;)

and why should have DJ moved to 3rd base he had been there for 8 yrs prior to that, at that position and won 4 rings there and has proved he deserves to play that position .

Arod wanted to come here and was willing to go to 3rd

what a selfish move by a cancerous player

and why should have DJ moved to 3rd base he had been there for 8 yrs prior to that, at that position and won 4 rings there and has proved he deserves to play that position .

Arod wanted to come here and was willing to go to 3rd

what a selfish move by a cancerous player

wow....and I thought he didn't have a choice but to play third because the Yankees were the only team capable of adding him to their payroll..

:confused:

wow....and I thought he didn't have a choice but to play third because the Yankees were the only team capable of adding him to their payroll..

No the mets could have signed him few yrs earlier but wilpon didnt want Philips getting him and having Arod driving up the value of the team and causing Wilpon to pay out more $$$ fro the team when he bought it from doubleday.

THe redsox could have had him at SS if they only came up with a few $ more

Other teams in the big markets cerrtainly could have had him especially since Texas was picking up a considerable amount of the salary

Value was from the yanks as Texas got good value in return in soriano

No the mets could have signed him few yrs earlier but wilpon didnt want Philips getting him and having Arod driving up the value of the team and causing Wilpon to pay out more $$$ fro the team when he bought it from doubleday.

THe redsox could have had him at SS if they only came up with a few $ more

Other teams in the big markets cerrtainly could have had him especially since Texas was picking up a considerable amount of the salary

Value was from the yanks as Texas got good value in return in soriano

I wasn't talking about 4 years ago...I was talking about last year

I wasn't talking about 4 years ago...I was talking about last year

and the second part of my response related to last yr.

ANY big market team could have come up with the money to put arod at ss for their team with texas picking up the loot that they did.

yanks offered soriano and got it done

and the second part of my response related to last yr.

ANY big market team could have come up with the money to put arod at ss for their team with texas picking up the loot that they did.

yanks offered soriano and got it done

ummm no...cause TX wanted a front-line star in addition to paying the $$ for A-Rod. Boston had Nomar and the Yanks had Soriano...no other team could pull that off.

ummm no...cause TX wanted a front-line star in addition to paying the $$ for A-Rod. Boston had Nomar and the Yanks had Soriano...no other team could pull that off.

ummmm.....your argument was that no other team could afford him to their payroll.

ANY big market team could have Yanks just had the better kicker in SOriano

My bad...one other team...sheesh

NO any of the big market teams

could have afforded him ...as in the salary they would be responsible for which is what you first said , thats what i was responding to

And added in the fact that they did have the player that texas wanted in return

NO any of the big market teams

could have afforded him ...as in the salary they would be responsible for which is what you first said , thats what i was responding to

And added in the fact that they did have the player that texas wanted in return

lol forget it...ur missing the point