Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ surf review..

just got back... had an ill fucking night.. got there around 5:30ish, no line, no wait, walked in as he was playing gti.. he looped like 2 or 3 different songs into and out of gti, but no complaints here i still like that song... seeing the JP crowd in broad day light was kind of a scary scene.. the girls though were ridiculous... mad girls in thongs running running around, every girl was pretty much sporting a bikini so everything kinda evened out... tonight was one of his better more recent sets.. he spun everything from house to trance to hard techno.. around 12ish we had to go.. those $2.50 pints of beer were catching up to us after about 10-12 of them but what are ya gonna do?? music was hard as shit from about 9 on... he was just kicking peoples asses with the hard tech.. i wish he spun like tonight all the time, it woudl definitely help his bad rep..meh im done such a long day!!!

damn, sucks that I missed it...how did you like Surf? (the venue) I think you said you had not been there yet

PS there are always attractive girls in bikinis at Surf...you should come down more often and hear some local talent as well...not too far from SI ;)

Gabe...that's funny cause I was hangin with DT 2 years ago at Surf..hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

meh it may sound gay to you but it was pretty cool.. he never really got into the song of gti... felt like a 30 minute tease.. flawless blending and mxing... he was using 2 apple mac's i wonder what he has in them..

yea i wonder what johnny was rockin, he had two apples and two lacie externals hooked up to them. i don't even think he was using vinyl at all yesterday.

i had an awesome time, everything a jp party should be. banging music, hot girls, dancin everywhere, everyone having a good time, cheap ass drinks. had a ton of fun and danced probably more than i have in the past few months, def needed my pots and pans fix.

surf is cool as a venue too, def wanna go back there again, next time bringing some towels and chillin out on the beach.