Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mysterious

did u two get in trouble for being on the sex board too much? forgive me while i laugh a bit: *hee hee*.

i hope you dont stop posting. i never get to see u guys, so id miss ya if u didnt write!

BTW-- i emailed virginia a couple of days ago. talk about MIA from this board! (tho i know shes generally deeper ppl and not a CP peep).

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 12-06-2000).]

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

....privet.....

uhhhhhhh....I am so bored and I can't play on CNYC anymore frown.gif ....not fair

~L~

Stop getting in trouble, will ya!

cwm21.gif

........ cwm22.gif .......

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by sirdante:

did u two get in trouble for being on the sex board too much? forgive me while i laugh a bit: *hee hee*.

i hope you dont stop posting. i never get to see u guys, so id miss ya if u didnt write!

BTW-- i emailed virginia a couple of days ago. talk about MIA from this board! (tho i know shes generally deeper ppl and not a CP peep).

how are you hun? smile.gif ....haven't heared from you in a while.......

uhhhhh....they just being dicks here....oh well...........

PS>...I WILL NEVER STOP POSTING....hehehe

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Awwwww... What are you doing posting then? HUH? smile.gif I do the same. They actually told me to ease up on "distractions" but whatevaaaa... I'm busy here (supposed to be at least) but I'll call you soon smile.gif Or you call me, I'm here most of the time. Ne skychai smile.gif

... frown.gif .......owwwwwwww....I'm bored....help......

ZZZZZZZZZZZ biatch...how are you? wink.gif

------------------

ZZZZZZ...they just played your Fav. song...

"Lady...hear me tonight....".....hehehe

~LLLLLLL~

I don't understand.. whats wrong with this song ?? I love that!!! LOL

Hi LOOOLAAA smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

"Lady...hear me tonight....".....hehehe

i was just talkin bout that song at lunch =) ... my intern is this french kid that is friends with them so he on his way today to canada to hang out and interview them ... but dont get ur hopes up about modjo , he told me they hate house music and did that song as a fluke .. i think they have one more house track and thats it ... .. then he said somethign aboutthem being like the beatles and i got confused by his accent and didnt really follow .. fat tune tho ... =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

I don't understand.. whats wrong with this song ?? I love that!!! LOL

Hi LOOOLAAA smile.gif

hey baby...NOTHING is wrong w/ this song...I love it.....its Zoya who can't stand it....I think there is something wrong w/ her (Zoya)....hehehehehe wink.gif ...j/k

~Lola~

------------------

Hahahahahah!! Say that to my face BITCH!! Something wrong with me? HA! NOPE!!! WRONG AGAIN!!! I hate that song smile.gif But now I have a new song that I hate even more. IDOL! Annoys the hell out of me smile.gif Lolka, I'm SO busy here.. I'm jealous of ppl who are bored. We have SO much work to do here this whole week frown.gif Oooooh boy.... Someone come and rescue me!

PS: hi Rick! miss ya too smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hahahahahah!! Say that to my face BITCH!! Something wrong with me? HA! NOPE!!! WRONG AGAIN!!! I hate that song smile.gif But now I have a new song that I hate even more. IDOL! Annoys the hell out of me smile.gif Lolka, I'm SO busy here.. I'm jealous of ppl who are bored. We have SO much work to do here this whole week frown.gif Oooooh boy.... Someone come and rescue me!

PS: hi Rick! miss ya too smile.gif

"Say that to my face BITCH"...se I told you that there is something wrong w/ you..... smile.gif .....crazy girl.......luv ya

------------------