Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

call me faggot all you want - all i know is having sex with other guys gets me laid 100x's more then you ever will and if you don't know that getting head from a guy is 20x's better then that from a girl (girls hate givin it while guys love it) and if you don't know that having something shoved up your ass increased the orgasm by 50 then that's your own f'n problem - not mine

ps i type over 80 wpm so long winded respones take all of 20 seconds

ok faggot...

here is something for you to read mrs 80 wpm...

24716858_3cc2650175_m.jpg

Guest onisakura

This is the best entertainment i could possibly ask for while sitting in an airport for 5 hours. With another 3 hour flight ahead of me. SHOOT ME!!!

Oh yeah and i think you should know that being "well respected in the NYC nightlife club scene" is extremely relative. Stop going out for a month and everyone will have forgotten your name and what you look like. "Nightlife" is a charade.

maybe with you but have you have NO idea do you???? my pics have become the biggest thing in the NYC scene right now... you can say shite like "people will forget you" but go ask someone who lived in FL anywhere in the early 90's (up until '95) who went out in the house scene and say "Michael from Simon's" - i do think if my name hasn't been forgotten in FL 12 years after the fact then peeps still might remember me a week in NYC

the name is "McMike" - go ask around the NYC scene to find out about me- and not your lame trance, tribal or deep house crap either

ps - if you do the FL test and they don't know it, then they don't know Simon's and thus you're talking to someone who's clueless

Guest onisakura
maybe with you but have you have NO idea do you???? my pics have become the biggest thing in the NYC scene right now... you can say shite like "people will forget you" but go ask someone who lived in FL anywhere in the early 90's (up until '95) who went out in the house scene and say "Michael from Simon's" - i hardly think if my name isn't forgotten in FL 12 years after the fact then peeps still might remember me a week in NYC

the name is "McMike" - go ask around the NYC scene to find out about me- and not your lame trance, tribal or deep house crap either

ps - if you do the FL test and they don't know it, then they don't know Simon's and thus you're talking to someone who's clueless

See this is where you are mistaken. Especially in FL where the crowd is so fickle. I could ask THE ENTIRE CLUB in Miami (anywhere else is even more dead) and maybe 4 people will even know where Simons was. And thats probably Oscar G and any other DJ's playing that night. Do you really think that any large number of people that went there are still "in the scene"? More than likely they are all either home with families or have retreated to the relative tranquility of the studio. There have been hundreds of waves of "scenesters" since your time. Only NYC has any number of people that still go out 10-15 years later.

And i know this because I used to be a "scenester" in Miami. I'd walk up to the door at Space, Nikki Beach, Prive and other spots and i'd walk right in, know everyone, everyone knew my name, and get my picture taken several times each night.

Its an escape from reality. Not real. No one should base their lives on this because its a farce. This is my opinion and you have yours.

thats horse shit man...i'm a MUCH bigger music freak than you will ever be...how dare you question my love of music just look at my sig you asshole

how in the hell do you know??? go ask ANY dj in my scene about me and they'll tell you who's the biggest music freak, by far, is

i mean i'm not trying to discount your love but i'm gonna defend any statement about music (such as "dancing is stupid") no matter what the cost

how in the hell do you know??? go ask ANY dj in my scene about me and they'll tell you who's the biggest music freak, by far, is

i mean i'm not trying to discount your love but i'm gonna defend any statement about music (such as "dancing is stupid") no matter what the cost

your arguements are those of a 1st grader...

and your pic above is just spewing aids and other std's...hopefully a few land on your face...

Guest onisakura
wait you are THE michael from Simons back in the early 90's in florida?

get the fuck out of here...i have some gay friends i use to be friends with about 3 years ago who i lost touch with that use to talk about you all the time...are you just pulling my leg now?

Smartass.

BTW: I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819 - 1880)

See this is where you are mistaken. Especially in FL where the crowd is so fickle. I could ask THE ENTIRE CLUB in Miami (anywhere else is even more dead) and maybe 4 people will even know where Simons was. And thats probably Oscar G and any other DJ's playing that night. Do you really think that any large number of people that went there are still "in the scene"? More than likely they are all either home with families or have retreated to the relative tranquility of the studio. There have been hundreds of waves of "scenesters" since your time. Only NYC has any number of people that still go out 10-15 years later.

And i know this because I used to be a "scenester" in Miami. I'd walk up to the door at Space, Nikki Beach, Prive and other spots and i'd walk right in, know everyone, everyone knew my name, and get my picture taken several times each night.

Its an escape from reality. Not real. No one should base their lives on this because its a farce. This is my opinion and you have yours.

you said it all - miami is fickle, it'll be the dj's that know simon's

1st off - miami is LAME - the real music scene was in central FL (orlando, tampa and gainesville) - all my miami friends used to drive 5 hours to come to simon's every weekend - it's not my fault you lived in a 'fickle' city and didn't bother to drive to another town that wasn't "fickle" about music - don't blame me for that and don't make generalized statements about the music scene if all you cared to do was go out, get your pic taken and then go home. again - you said it all

your arguements are those of a 1st grader...

and your pic above is just spewing aids and other std's...hopefully a few land on your face...

oh God - can you please keep your aids comments to urself?

you're about to piss me off and unless you don't want some fag kicking your ass then i suggest you shut the fuck up about this aids shite - it's not funny man

Guest onisakura
you said it all - miami is fickle, it'll be the dj's that know simon's

1st off - miami is LAME - the real music scene was in central FL (orlando, tampa and gainesville) - all my miami friends used to drive 5 hours to come to simon's every weekend - it's not my fault you lived in a 'fickle' city and didn't bother to drive to another town that wasn't "fickle" about music - don't blame me for that and don't make generalized statements about the music scene if all you cared to do was go out, get your pic taken and then go home. again - you said it all

Are you stupid or just playing stupid? Don't put words in my mouth because i never said that. And for your information Central FL has been dead as far as music for YEARS. Yes it was where many pioneers started but they refused to change with the times. Therefore: DEAD. Just like Gainesville and anywhere else BUT the tri-county area. Unlike you i don't have to tell you to refer to anyone else for evidence of my knowledge or love of house music though if you really wanted to you could. Thats just not my style.

The only reason you can reach back that far into the scene is because it seems to me that you are trying real hard to keep on this wonderful track you've set yourself upon.

Guest onisakura
hahahahaha i'm sorry but i have to :laugh:

Trust me, i still laugh about the fact that i actually thought i was cool back then. What a retard.

Are you stupid or just playing stupid? Don't put words in my mouth because i never said that. And for your information Central FL has been dead as far as music for YEARS. Yes it was where many pioneers started but they refused to change with the times. Therefore: DEAD. Just like Gainesville and anywhere else BUT the tri-county area. Unlike you i don't have to tell you to refer to anyone else for evidence of my knowledge or love of house music though if you really wanted to you could. Thats just not my style.

The only reason you can reach back that far into the scene is because it seems to me that you are trying real hard to keep on this wonderful track you've set yourself upon.

i did say "12 years ago", right? as for "reaching that far back" - that's because that's the last time i went out asshole. i quit going out for 10 years - have only been going out since last year in NYC

Trust me, i still laugh about the fact that i actually thought i was cool back then. What a retard.

i thought the same when i was dealing at clubs years back...everyone knew me, i had my own spots in certain clubs and security watching my back...then the club found out, threw me down some stairs and took my shit...i was a bigger tard...:laugh:

praying you get laid tonight by some big, fat cock and the condom breaks right before he is about to bust in that ass of yours and you catch a nice case of the HIV

have a good night

sorry i don't bottom asshole - and who says i don't have AIDS yet anyways - i think what i have, or don't have, is my own thing and has nothing to do with you unless you wanna get fucked by someone who has an extremely thick dick

i thought the same when i was dealing at clubs years back...everyone knew me, i had my own spots in certain clubs and security watching my back...then the club found out, threw me down some stairs and took my shit...i was a bigger tard...:laugh:

oh you wanna play this game, retard? who has what spots in what clubs? fun fun fun because you have zero clue mr (or mrs).

sorry i don't bottom asshole - and who says i don't have AIDS yet anyways - i think what i have, or don't have, is my own thing and has nothing to do with you unless you wanna get fucked by someone who has an extremely thick dick

ahhh...so you are committing manslaughter daily...good job...maybe your not as bad as i thought...

Guest onisakura
i did say "12 years ago", right? as for "reaching that far back" - that's because that's the last time i went out asshole. i quit going out for 10 years - have only been going out since last year in NYC

Awwww que cute. He called me an asshole. He really has no idea who he's talking to, does he?

And with regards to what you just said, only going out for the past year in NYC after taking a 10 year hiatus hardly qualifies you to make any kind of evaluation of "whats cool" in the nightlife scene.