Clubplanet Nightlife Community

L.I. heads / anyone in the Smithtown area....

Rob James @ The Cat's Meow

....This Friday, June 17th, DJ Rob James will be at the Cat's Meow again throwing down an eclectic, chill mixture of freestyle, old school house, 90s dance, disco, oldies, new house, and other flavorful genres. Anyone who feels like stopping in for a drink and bullshitting for a bit, come on down. The Cat's Meow's is a chill bar / lounge located at 60 Terry Road in Smithtown (1/4 mile north of the Watermill Inn). DJs Razor and Rob James mixed things up nicely last Friday, and tooks us back with some chill beats, making for a pretty phat night. Overall, the Meow draws in a very nice, chill, laid-back crowd, so the vibe is always enjoyable.

Stereo Sundays @ The Rare Olive

Also, anyone interested in checking out a chill house music party on Sunday nights can stop by the Rare Olive lounge in Huntington, located on Jericho Turnpike, 1/4 mile west of Route 110 on the left hand side. Last week was the preview party, and Djs Waterboy, Rick Santiago, Rob James, and others turned out a nice chill vibe. This week, Djs Razor, Rob James, and Justin Time will be dropping some beats. Free Admission (as always). The Rare Olive is a nice little bar with a small dancefloor and lounge area, and is perfect for letting loose on a Sunday night, having some drinks, and listening to some phat beats.

I went to Spider only once, and that was before the place was refurbished. I need to check out the party again sometime soon.

it's all about the palm tress.....lol

rik willbe there agian soon.....I think first week in july..i am workingout schedule this week

but tonight is good a night as any....Louie corrale and Vinny rue