Clubplanet Nightlife Community

odd question...

are the ppl you date an indication of your own personality, or intellectual level or have on relation? i dont really know how to word this but for example, if you typically date older ppl what would that say about you, or if you typically date younger ppl, or fat ppl, or funny ppl or ppl that are only high-maintenance perfect 10's etc. what does who you date say about you?

Freud said that you wanna date the parent of the opposite sex. It might say something about your wants and desire's through the things that made you happy as a child. There are also inhernet qualities that you just cant resist, ie fetishes and other freaks gettin freaky! Im not sayin its 50/50 between enviornment and inheritence, cause everyone is different. I do though believe those options are what make you, primarly.

if you typically date older ppl what would that say about you, or if you typically date younger ppl, or fat ppl, or funny ppl or ppl that are only high-maintenance perfect 10's etc. what does who you date say about you?

The people I've dated/banged over the years fall into every one of those categories, and I'm still single. Guess that makes me a trainwreck.:rock:

Freud said that you wanna date the parent of the opposite sex. It might say something about your wants and desire's through the things that made you happy as a child. There are also inhernet qualities that you just cant resist, ie fetishes and other freaks gettin freaky! Im not sayin its 50/50 between enviornment and inheritence, cause everyone is different. I do though believe those options are what make you, primarly.

well put, i never knew that and never really looked at it like that... it makes a lil bit of sense though looking at couples i know or have known...

everyone says that you typically get along well with ppl who are the total opposite of you, but the truth is, there have to be some similarities...my boyfriend and i are so similar its scary...i do tend to be attracted to a specific type, but he's certainly nothing like my accountant father...i think that you just tend to gravitate towards ppl who interest you or compliment your personality...