Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid T-shirt

Seriously, if i could murder anyone and get away with it. It would be that guy.

Look at those faces. Look at their "im trying sooooo hard to be kool" fashion sense. People like that need to die slow painful deaths ASAP.

The sooner we rid the world of these morons, the better.

Only problem is, they are multiplying at such a high rate. These guys are the same ones who used to knock people for liking "that techno garbage" and used to walk around in JINKO jeans and BOSS baggy shirts. I remember seeing guys like this acting all ghetto..screaming out their car "FAGGGGG" to a european tourist who dressed the same way 10 years ago.

These idiots simly evolved and now they sweat the club life. They think they are being "cutting edge and original" {oh god}

They created their own trash version of the scene. IT MUST BE STOPPED!

How can anyone over the age of 18 think they are kool when they walk around like that?

i mean, i can relate. BUT I WAS 16-18 when i thought i was kool like that. At least i can say i felt original, because most people were still i their ghetto phase and i felt kool being "euro"

BUT NOW AS AN ADULT, I LOOK BACK AND ALTHOUGH I CAN APPRECIATE THOSE DAYS AND REMEMBER NOTING BUT GOOD TIMES, THERE IS NO WAY I COULD EVER GO BACK TO THAT WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A DOUCHE. THESE GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE 23-27 - DONT THEY GET IT YET? ..WILL THEY EVER?

I would have to disagree, most of the gorgeous women that i know tend to rip on losers like that.

It all depends,

Beautiful woman with independant thought and some level of basic intelligence = not attracted to those guys

Beautiful Sluts that show skin and worship paris hilton and the jersey shore...thats another story.