Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Results of a study on NovedexXT, Gaspari's Testosterone Booster

TELL THE INDUSTRY TO BRACE THEMSELVES, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

Ziegenfuss T.N., Mendel R.W., and Hofheins J.E. Safety and Efficacy of a Commercially- Available, Naturally-Occurring, Aromatase Inhibitor in Healthy Men.

Ohio Research Group of Exercise Science and Sports Nutrition. Wadsworth, Ohio 44281, USA.tim@ohioresearchgroup.com

Rationale: In healthy eugonadal men, it is known that blocking estrogen formation stimulates thehypothalamic-pituitary-testicular (HPT) axis to increase in vivo androgen production. Recently, a new class of dietary supplements has appeared that claim to inhibit the aromatase enzyme (i.e., decrease the transformation of aromatizable androgens [androstenedione, DHEA, testosterone] into estrogens [estriol, estrone, estradiol]), leading to an increase in androgen and testosterone formation. Purpose: As the first step in a series of experiments on a popular, over-the-counter aromatase inhibitor, the purpose of this pilot study was to examine the effects of Novedex XT™(NOV-XT) administration on selected hormonal responses (total testosterone [TT], bioavailable testosterone [bT] and estradiol [E2]), as well as serum and plasma markers of renal, hepatic, andhematological function. Methods: Using an open-label, proof-of-concept design, five eugonadal men (mean ± SD age, height, weight, body fat: 31.0 ± 5.3 yr, 177.0 ± 3.8 cm, 86.6 ± 8.7 kg, 15.2 ± 5.4 %) ingested 4 capsules of NOV-XT prior to bed for 28 consecutive days. According to themanufacturer, each capsule of NOV-XT contains 60 mg of a proprietary blend of three naturally-occurring aromatase inhibitors: 6, 17-keto-etiocholene-3-ol tetrahydropyranol ether, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, and 3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone (supplements were provided by an FDA-registered, pharmaceutically licensed manufacturer; confirmation by an external laboratory is pending). Blood samples obtained at baseline (prior to supplementation), and at weekly intervals thereafter for 28 days, were analyzed for TT, BT, and E2 by radioimmunometric and chemilluminetric assays. Subjects were required to maintain their normal dietary and training patterns during the study. All blood samples were obtained at the same time of day (0700-0900) to minimize diurnal variation. Hormone concentrations were statistically analyzed by ANOVA and Tukey’s HSD post-hoc test. Dependent t-tests were used to compare changes in blood chemistries. Statistical significance was accepted at p<0.05. Results: Compared to baseline, NOV-XTadministration rapidly and significantly increased TT and BT. Mean changes from baseline for TT (Figure 1) after one, two, three, and four weeks of NOV-XT administration were: +145% (p<0.006), +183% (p<0.0005), +232% (p<0.0002), and +240% (p<0.0002), respectively. Meanchanges from baseline for BT (Figure 2) after one, two, three, and four weeks of NOV-XTadministration were: +300% (p<0.01), +402% (p<0.0009), +511% (p<0.0002), and +528% (p<0.0002), respectively. Despite these large increases in TT and BT, no significant aromatization to estradiol was observed (i.e., E2 concentrations remained 3-6 pg/mL below baseline at all timepoints). No statistically significant changes in clinical blood chemistries (fasting glucose, BUN, creatinine, bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, albumin, globulin, CO2, total protein, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, VLDL-cholesterol) or systemic hemodynamics (heart rate, systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure) were observed, nor were any adverse events reported during the study.

Conclusions: Within the framework of the current experimental design, these preliminary data indicate that four weeks of NOV-XT administration significantly elevates serum TT and BT, likelyvia the inhibition of estradiol formation and the shifting of the HPT axis towards androgen/testosterone production. In healthy, eugonadal men, supplementation with NOV-XT does not appear to result in any deleterious effects on blood chemistry or systemic hemodynamics. Ongoing research is being conducted to confirm and refine these results in a larger sample size, aswell as examine the impact of NOV-XT on androgenic and estrogenic metabolites, bodycomposition, and muscular performance. Supported in part by a research grant from Gaspari Nutrition (Neptune, NJ).

what it means or actually what i know about noveldex, is it used to be used for women with breast cancer. Yes nolvedex helps block estrogen. but when used for men especially men who use anabolic steriods it helps block estrogen in males when coming off of a.s. due to the chemical changes a mens estrogen level can increase causing Gyno or what ppl know it as bitch tits. a product that is sold in supplement stores that claims it has nolvedex in my opinion is garbage. non of those test boosters sold in stores that are legal are in my opinion not that good! anyway just my 2 cents.

what it means or actually what i know about noveldex, is it used to be used for women with breast cancer. Yes nolvedex helps block estrogen. but when used for men especially men who use anabolic steriods it helps block estrogen in males when coming off of a.s. due to the chemical changes a mens estrogen level can increase causing Gyno or what ppl know it as bitch tits. a product that is sold in supplement stores that claims it has nolvedex in my opinion is garbage. non of those test boosters sold in stores that are legal are in my opinion not that good! anyway just my 2 cents.

Nolvadex and NovedexXT are two COMPLETELY different things. You are referring to Nolvadex, you need a prescription for it. None of those test boosters sold in stores that are legal are not that good?

Increasing testosterone levels over 400% while reducing estrogen levels with ZERO side effects based on the research shown in a medical study is not that good? You're fucking kidding me!

Nolvadex and NovedexXT are two COMPLETELY different things. You are referring to Nolvadex, you need a prescription for it. None of those test boosters sold in stores that are legal are not that good?

Increasing testosterone levels over 400% while reducing estrogen levels with ZERO side effects based on the research shown in a medical study is not that good? You're fucking kidding me!

LOL!! you can absolutrly get novlvadex. its all over the internet!! have fun with with your test boosters!!