Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revisited - Visiting From LA July 15th - 17th

I know this is a bit early but im all about planning ahead. A bunch of peeps heading in from LA July 15th - 17th and we are all staying in Midtown at the W hotel. Probably about 10-20 in the crew, mixed women and men. Its my 29th Bday on Sunday the 17th so we will be celebrating.

Ive been running a promotional company out in LA for last 4 years so well in tune with Avalon, Spundae and the likes, Miss the early days of Giant, grooveradio and the music industry in LA in '00-01. Recently retired from the business but still enjoying the music.

Would appreciate names of places to go on a Friday night and Saturday night, any contacts for lists etc would be appreciated as well but general feedback is excellent. Looking for a nice deep house clubs, lounges. Am aware of avalon/ spirit/ crobar type spots but trying to not go that big.

Anything announced yet for the 15th and 16th?

Thank you much clubbers of NY

Warm Regards - LA :beer:

SULLIVAN ROOM on the 15th is gonna have LARRY MONTELEONE from TWISTED RECORDS, NICOLAE and STEVE BRONIZE who were part of the PLAYGROUND parties at sin sin filter 14, sully, blvd, also ARIEL the light guy for danny tenaglia and danny krivit and francois k will be spinning as well.

On the 16th if your really looking for deephouse then i suggest you go to SHELTER with TIMMY REGISFORD n STING INTERNAIONAL, its the longest running underground party in NYC history 14 yrs back in march. It starts from 11pm sat night until 1pm sunday afternoons and sometiems longer like last sat party went on until bout 5pm or so. Its filled with DANCERS n LOVERS OF HOUSE. Club LOVE also is all about DEEPHOUSE on fri,sat and every 2 sundays.

if your into afterhours....

I do the afterhours party at SPIDERCLUB NYC...I am pretty sure you have one in LA.also ...

DJ'S

RIK SANTIAGO ( TWISTED RECORDS)

AND A OPENING SET BY DENIZ DA MENIZ...

PM ME,AND i WILL GLADLY HOOK YOU UP WITH COMPS AND SHIT, SHOW THE WEST COAST SOME LOVE....