Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New car under 20G's

guidew

Any suggestions so far i looked at online:

Mazda 3

Subaru RS

Acura RSX

Thing is it has to be under 20 and not a heft insurance payment. I have an accord ex fully loaded and i pay $3,000 a year with a perfect record. It seems to replace parts on the accord are more expensive then it cost for the car itself..lol Please let me knwo of any others..rather stay away from domestic cars.

i know you are wary of domestics, but take a look at the Cobalt. Its probably the best small car made by the big 3 in years.

also...

Tiburon

Sentra (huge rebates on these)

Lancer Ralliart

Mini Cooper

VW GTI & Jetta

this website is awesome http://www.carsdirect.com/home

if you dont order from Cars Direct, its great as a negotiating tool and as a way to track incentives.

if you can possibly wait a little longer....the 2006 Civic looks great.

The scion TC looks nice but the power sucks, really bad. The gearing does not make the most of that car at all. Tiburon I am weary about due to depreciation. I had a sentra and it sucks as far as quality. 20K miles later i had more creaks then a 80 yr old woman. Didnt look at mitusbishi yet but thanks on that. I dislike VW..dont ask..lol.

I did just test drive an 02 nissan maxima GLE fully loaded and it was pretty sweet. It was 19G's, with 33K miles.

You can put the TRD supercharger on the Scion to make 200 HP and it should come out to $20k.

I hear you with the depriciation of the Tiburon. I got SCREWED when mine got totalled.

Check out the 2006 Eclipse GS too. The GTs start at around $23k but I think the GS is around $19k.

Mazda 3

Subaru RS

Acura RSX

Thing is it has to be under 20 and not a heft insurance payment. I have an accord ex fully loaded and i pay $3,000 a year with a perfect record. It seems to replace parts on the accord are more expensive then it cost for the car itself..lol Please let me knwo of any others..rather stay away from domestic cars.

This ones pretty sporty

car.JPG

its a dog in wolf's clothing.

change oil every 3000 and the head gasket every 10,000 and u got a decent car...:laugh:

ew....

yea, i know...but it was just an answer to a question...didnt say it was gonna be the best answer...

Mazda 3

Subaru RS

Acura RSX

u cant get the acura then...toss the RSX - too expensive for what u get and insurance will be higher.

id get the mazda 3 new if i were u

im gonna put my 2 cents in and advise anything but a mazda. it's been rated pretty bad in the latest initial quality survey and i can back that shit up. i have a lease (protege sedan 2002) that goes back in november and i can't wait to rid myself of that car. i've had way too many problems with a car that isn't even four years old yet. stay away from mazda!

im gonna put my 2 cents in and advise anything but a mazda. it's been rated pretty bad in the latest initial quality survey and i can back that shit up. i have a lease (protege sedan 2002) that goes back in november and i can't wait to rid myself of that car. i've had way too many problems with a car that isn't even four years old yet. stay away from mazda!

u mean ford...lol...

I also heard it (Mazda 3) fared pretty badly in the side impact test. It's a shame because it's a really nice car. I was actually leaning towards getting one but ended up buying an Accord instead...

I also heard it (Mazda 3) fared pretty badly in the side impact test. It's a shame because it's a really nice car. I was actually leaning towards getting one but ended up buying an Accord instead...

no comparison....ford vs honda...shouldnt have been much of a thought process there...

the Mazda 3 that was tested did not have side airbags equipped.

if you are interested in the Mazda 3, side airbags are a must.

When i lived in manhattan i wanted a Cute nice looking ride, i got the TC, loaded, with 18' ground effect's Spring's, Subwwoofer, it was about 23k with tax, but u can get a base Stock one for 17,500 k

i loved the car! it was quicker then the Base RSX i drove, and it was really nice. i sold it a few weeks before i left the city, and got a brand new M3, That im Trading in for a lexus.,

the BMW rattles more then the Tc ever did..

Go with the TC

i loved the car! it was quicker then the Base RSX i drove, and it was really nice. i sold it a few weeks before i left the city, and got a brand new M3, That im Trading in for a lexus.,

the BMW rattles more then the Tc ever did..

Go with the TC

A new BMW M3 rattles??? :huh: More than a Scion TC? You must have the worst M ever built.

Also what does Lexus make that would be worth trading a M3 for?

A new BMW M3 rattles??? :huh: More than a Scion TC? You must have the worst M ever built.

Also what does Lexus make that would be worth trading a M3 for?

that's a serious upgrade... scion to a m3... but the lexus lx470 trucks are dope.. i was in one during the car show... it comepletely blew my mind... besides insurance on the m3 is probably ridic!!