Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Miss Centro-fly

also, i remember being in europe a couple of years ago.. (3-4?) and i saw the video if ROGER S. "another chance". I shit my pants when i saw the club that they filmed in the video was CF.

good lord, you people have no idea how much this sucks the more I think about it.

The only place worth going to..

The only place ALWAYS gauranteed to have th best crowd,music,etc

makes me wonder..

whose fucking idea was it to close that place?

whose fucking idea was it to make it an afterhours crack fest with draper and boris?....those people should be shot in the knee caps.

I could not agree more. you have said it all...my friend and I were just talking about this other day and saying since that place has closed, there's been no place that has matched to it. it was a great great time for us everytime we went there..it was classy without being too chi chi, overall good vibe and crowd, always top shelf music and a great staff. I remember getting the mailers every week at work and printing them out and just getting excited because i knew I'd have a great weekend..fuck i miss that place.... :mad::(