Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Total Hamptons Review?? CPI,Neptunes,JP & Morrillo??

imagine somebody moved SF outside - ugliest bunch mangled people at 2 in the afternoon - who does that??? Old juiceheads' faces looked like wrinkled prunes in the sunlight and the women were all siliconed out with a ton of caked on make-up...anyone who thinks that Factory had the most beautiful people obviously didnt see these folks out during the day.

The place itself was cool, with the exception of the bathrooms of course, half an hour on line each trip...what a buzzkill...but the drinks were HUGE!! and yummy

the music selection was great, all house hits, old and new NO HIP HOP but WTF is up with the cover band??? talk about chill breaker...right after Deep Chemical they band starts playing Pour Some Sugar on Me...and they suck, at least give Def Leppard the respect they deserve and play the record..jeez

Overall - good time 2 thumbs up..will def be back there again but *note to self...next time I'm sleeping over cause that 2 hour ride home is a death trap.

place was packed - couldn't move; there was a group next to us who took turns barfing!

music was good, drinks expensive and weak;

mostly shirtless juice heads and barely dressed dudettes with fake boobs and fake eyelashes

Saturday night went to Cain @ the Cabana (nice place - pretentious crowd); Tavern (couldn't stand it for more than 15 min - place was packed coudn't move); ended up in Jet East (hip hop music, decent crowd ).

Friday night @ Star Room (overrated), old hip hop downstairs; and reggae upstairs, nice area outside to chill

Sun - EM @ CPI - great music - danced all night, wasn't as packed as I 've seen it before, actually was able to dance on the dance floor; crowd similar to Neptune's for the most part

Great Weekend!!!

Thanks to everybody that made my birthday one of the best!!!

CPI'S this was cool...Saturday was a lil young with the JP party

Morrillo's Party was sooooo goood sunday i had such a blast.

oh yeah thanks Capone for all the birthday drinks :)

Morrillo was so sick!!! The mixes of old 80's song got me juiced!!

What are we doing labor day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

hey Gina it was so nice meeting you. I hope you had a good B-Day. Thanks for the Invite back to your slammin house party. Over all I had a great time met alot of nice people. CPI's Sunday with morrillo was really good. Partied till 8am and then went back to this slammin house party.