Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Crazy DJs

I'm looking for a DJ (mixing) in NYCity to teach me the tech end, as well letting me use their equipment (till I get my own set). All I can offer is alittle bit of money, artwork, flash webdesign, or labor of some type. I prefer Drum n' Bass or House DJ, but anything out is aces.

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."

Hey DJ George I can teach you how to DJ. Just put two records and play them at the same time. DJing is the easiest craft in the world, you do not need lessons. just buy equipment and fuck around on it and in 2 months you'll have as good as PVD only without the recognition and $.

Originally posted by bastardino:

Hey DJ George I can teach you how to DJ. Just put two records and play them at the same time. DJing is the easiest craft in the world, you do not need lessons. just buy equipment and fuck around on it and in 2 months you'll have as good as PVD only without the recognition and $.

DJ George?

I was thinking more like DJ Dragon or DJ Decon... or something that has to do with me, but I'll think of a DJ nick later, after people want to hear me. I I go out and by a set of turntalbe or deck, I'll be fucking up the needles left and right. Plus I want to try decks and turntables before making the final call to what I want to learn first. It's kinda nice to get a kick start with some help. Usally I go into things gunhoo, that's how I learned to paint, computers, web design and flash. But I'm look for more support here. But I want to mix, not just DJ, make the music. And it can't hurt to watch a pro.

Latez

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."